Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible & shapeless, she needs a stylist. She’s also very underdressed. Zero effort.

Reactions: 10
oh thank god her last minute scramble for a dress matched her nails, now that is lucky.
Boring and dated, no shortage of money and she could fit into anything and this is what she picks. it actually does look very last minute only we know it's not. the "style" in general is awful at it from what I've seen.

Reactions: 13
Check out evokes story of her & Brian - my goodness her teeth from the side profile, what has she done to herself 🫣

• Wow
Besides Glenda Gilson, I don't think Evoke photos are doing anyone any favours!! They could have chosen their angles a bit better!!! Some people who we all know are tiny/slim are looking massive and double chinned!

• Haha
Exactly!!! she does it every year, actually for every event trying to live a bit risky lol.. I dashed into BT and grabbed this this afternoon I'm always so last minute, when in reality she's had the spray tan, nails etc done and obviously booked in advance, there's no way she hadn't one but 2 outfits planned for tonight. she's getting faker and more unlikeable by the day.
In comparison, Roz Purcell did her own hair and make up and looks absolutely Stunning. Effortless beauty

Reactions: 13
Very surprised she won’t get the teeth fixed?!
What’s going on there….was it so badly done no one will touch them?

The dress is boring in that 90’s vibe

Reactions: 11
It's like someone's just planted a denture or fake teeth into her mouth and that they're mounted wrong and don't align 🙈

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she looks like she’s had her boobs done, they don’t look particularly high. I’d expect them to look a bit higher, they look natural to me, heading slightly south. Which there is nothing at all wrong with of course. My own could do with a lift.
---
On the other hand I’d say this one has definitely had implants

Attachments

Reactions: 11
When did she get the boobs done?
Very obvious she had them done, the dress is awful, it’s better on a smaller chest.
---
I don’t think she looks like she’s had her boobs done, they don’t look particularly high. I’d expect them to look a bit higher, they look natural to me, heading slightly south. Which there is nothing at all wrong with of course. My own could do with a lift.
---
On the other hand I’d say this one has definitely had implants
Can see the implant from that angle, definitely had them done. After 3 kids I don’t blame her, she just picked the wrong dress to debut them.
---
It's like someone's just planted a denture or fake teeth into her mouth and that they're mounted wrong and don't align 🙈
She looks gummy too, definitely something has been off with her teeth this past year or so.
---
Grey gums is a sign something is wrong with those gnashers
It’s been mentioned before you can see that tooth look very fang like compared to the rest. Wasn’t always this way so I assume something broke, she has the money to fix it so maybe it’s a big job or can’t be fixed without doing the entire row. Looks very bad from the side angle.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Very obvious she had them done, the dress is awful, it’s better on a smaller chest.
---

Can see the implant from that angle, definitely had them done. After 3 kids I don’t blame her, she just picked the wrong dress to debut them.
---

She looks gummy too, definitely something has been off with her teeth this past year or so.
---

It’s been mentioned before you can see that tooth look very fang like compared to the rest. Wasn’t always this way so I assume something broke, she has the money to fix it so maybe it’s a big job or can’t be fixed without doing the entire row. Looks very bad from the side angle.
They look like brother and sister no chemistry between them at all even though they like to pretend they do

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.