Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That questions vid is like what Vogue magazine did about 3 years ago. Her minions are behind on the curve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there was not 1 thing that was remotely interesting, what's your favourite snack? chocolate 🙄who calls chocolate a snack BTW?!! So stiff and predictable and robotic, she could have made that fun and a chance to be slightly bubbly or say something different, as someone said above as they listed off her safe samey answers. There's not even a glimmer of personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Oh” “Oh”..Oh it’s just awful. All teeth… and posing in diff corners of her greige gaff. “Have to manifest” a bucket list is the worst! Is she trying to sound smart/successful here?! As in it happens for me once I manifest (promote anything and sell my kids privacy/life for the money more like).
It’s quite tragic, all her cash, and she looks kind of miserable and mortified doing it. Who is giving her PR advice?!

Reactions: 16
Wrong I looked them up the time Rosie Huntington wore them and they were €140
---
Oh I had to come here as it was so cringy! I’m howling!
That's strange, because when she tagged the designer I looked them up on the designer's website and they were definitelyover the €1k mark. I don't follow Rosie but pips definitely had the designer version on her trotters!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I had to go check it out thinking it couldn’t be as bad as you were saying….but no, it was worse! The unnatural way she launched into each answer was so rehearsed & how she was looking at the interviewer, it must have been the 1000th take.

• Haha
Guys I was thinking of taking fab holiday this summer, you know a big trip- but I’m not going to do anything about it or plan it because first I need to sit on my hole and create a pin board and MANIFEST it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion - it’s another day on the bland beige life of pips and legohead, rinse and repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That 30 questions reel should be on prescription for insomnia 😴

Stuck-up, wooden pips in her griege, souless mansion with her generic answers. I couldn’t even watch until the end, the cringe and boredom.. omg painful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic but just had a look at brianormandtv page. Omg.. every second post throughout the years is all doting over Pippa. My amazing wife, wow so proud of you, amazing woman, amazing anniversary, amazing mother, amazing wife repeat. For every birthday, Mother's Day, anniversary's, nights out every single year. It's all posts of him praising her to the point that it's obsessive. Christ a few posts I can handle but if you look back the years it's every second post. Someone hand me a bucket! Would you not be mortified and tell him to stop if that was your hubby! So off putting!!!!

Reactions: 12
Off topic but just had a look at brianormandtv page. Omg.. every second post throughout the years is all doting over Pippa. My amazing wife, wow so proud of you, amazing woman, amazing anniversary, amazing mother, amazing wife repeat. For every birthday, Mother's Day, anniversary's, nights out every single year. It's all posts of him praising her to the point that it's obsessive. Christ a few posts I can handle but if you look back the years it's every second post. Someone hand me a bucket! Would you not be mortified and tell him to stop if that was your hubby! So off putting!!!!
He knows what side his bread is buttered on!

OK I thought ye were all exaggerating about the 30 questions thing but wooow she's so stilted! She'd never make it as an actress anyway: the tension never left her body, no matter how cool and calm she tried to come off!
Also how is a house full of soft chairs so very uncomfortable looking? Is there a comfy room for "her boys" to use at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK I thought ye were all exaggerating about the 30 questions thing but wooow she's so stilted! She'd never make it as an actress anyway: the tension never left her body, no matter how cool and calm she tried to come off!
Also how is a house full of soft chairs so very uncomfortable looking? Is there a comfy room for "her boys" to use at all?
I only got through about five or six questions. Oh... I couldn't watch any more. Oh... will I move to this other room
Oh... Oh... Oh... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did like those sambas, anyone see them online somewhere with those colour?

But her sambas were the only thing interesting about those 30 questions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.