Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never been short of a boob. If she’s had them done there’s no way it’s recent. I’d be asking for a refund personally. The are hanging a bit TOO natural.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The boobs are extremely fake looking. She must have wanted the pumped up fake breast look to end up with those plastered onto her frame. I thought Pippa prided herself on being classy.

Reactions: 7
Never mind the boobs what about the teeth- looks like she’s back to her normal teeth…

Reactions: 5
Jesus I can’t believe this. She looks absolutely dreadful. I’m mortified for her. All the money in the world and she chooses this dress. Can’t understand who and what she influences.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I can’t believe this. She looks absolutely dreadful. I’m mortified for her. All the money in the world and she chooses this dress. Can’t understand who and what she influences.
I think she gets it right most of the time, she has worn some lovely dresses but this one is woeful, does not suit her at all.

Reactions: 6
Wow what have they all done to themselves. Aging gracefully doesn't seem to be on the radar - no amount of treatments seem to satisfy them and it always strikes me as sad that there's never going to be a day their kids hear "awww you've got your mum's lips or nose" or whatever. There's a lovely warmth in a sentiment like that. (Barring your mother being a hound!!!!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s like they two different people! She has a completely different face, it’s really sad…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
In the 2nd & 4th pictures her teeth look fine- why did she change them. I'm now starting to understand why she doesn't come on for the chats all the time. Getting cosmetic work done & teeth

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she looks like she’s had her boobs done, they don’t look particularly high. I’d expect them to look a bit higher, they look natural to me, heading slightly south. Which there is nothing at all wrong with of course. My own could do with a lift.
---
On the other hand I’d say this one has definitely had implants
For a woman who had to move house in saggart cos she never paid rent for a year but has money for boobs . ....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
In the 2nd & 4th pictures her teeth look fine- why did she change them. I'm now starting to understand why she doesn't come on for the chats all the time. Getting cosmetic work done & teeth
I’m wondering if pregnancy did something to them? That can happen and perhaps with veneers it’s more noticeable. I always thought her teeth looked great, I know some people like the gap but I can see why she wanted them fixed for her career.

Reactions: 1
Her career? I don't think the gap in her teeth was holding her back from haute couture on the catwalks of Paris 😜

1714226425577.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think in some cases anyway, people will come to regret getting so much cosmetic work done on their teeth. I imagine they could be storing up problems for the future.

What was wrong with your old, human teeth 🤣

IMG_4371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think in some cases anyway, people will come to regret getting so much cosmetic work done on their teeth. I imagine they could be storing up problems for the future.

What was wrong with your old, human teeth 🤣

View attachment 2900735
It gives me the shivers every time I think of what they have done to their teeth. We’ve all had that dream where our teeth fall out but in reality it would take an accident for that to happen. Theirs literally can pop off at any time - and they have. I remember Brian dowling’s front tooth popped out before an awards show and he had to go to Pippas dentist and she said it had happened to her before too.

If your teeth are in a bad way and it’s an option fair enough but there was nothing wrong with theirs only their vanity!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
but there was nothing wrong with theirs only their vanity!
Exactly.

Just to add, every time I see the thread title, it makes me laugh again. I wonder how that poor lass is, whose boss made her write to Pippa to apologise for posting on Tattle about her. 😉
ETA - Did NOT happen!

Honestly one of the best laughs I have ever had on here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_4374.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What's this about?
Girls is broke. Drinks in jacobs but constantly needs the atm. For snow presumably. Her oarents live with her. She had to move to a new house for either never paying rent or not paying for a year. She is off her head according to locals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.