Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MiamooMoo on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳

Tipsy Pipsy has been a bit more exciting lately so we get a new thread before Xmas 🥳😄

Main focus towards the end of last thread was that she launched Pocobeauty with one product. That product is a primer that is not a primer as its better than a primer. It’s not shimmery, but is pearlescent. Its not a moisturiser or is it? Or is it a universal glow treatment like Pipsy says? Confused?? Yep so are we. It costs €30 for 40ml. She gave an interview to a Sunday paper before the launch with some BS story about tattle and an apology details of which are below.

We got a real review from a poster and i think its safe to say therell be no-one from here purchasing it after reading about it.Thanks to @MsMoMo for the following
I took one for the team gals and ordered the primer/treatment…whatever it is and can give my first impressions. It arrived today, the packaging is very cheap looking, and it’s seems like the tube is only half full. It took about twenty pumps before anything actually came out and pump feels very flimsy and I wouldn’t be surprised if it stops working. I put two pumps on my face and it was literally invisible. Later in the day before I did my makeup I put about 4 pumps on before I could see any difference, all it did was give me a sweaty sheen and seemed to dilute down my foundation when I put it on, had to put double my usual amount of foundation to get a normal amount of coverage and had to use a setting powder for it to look like it normally would which I don’t normally need as I have dry skin…safe to say won’t be repurchasing 🙈

Pipsy set up her broadcast channel. It's died a death like most things she does.
Chico seems to be on the missing list.
Plenty of stories about Billy Bear and not so many about the older lads now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks tired and plain and old. The new makeup shes launched looks shite. Greasy and shiny. Your foundation would slide off. Her teeth must have been recently done…has she had gappy veneers added to give her the natural look? The shirt dress was a total fashion fail for the launch. Too tight on a very slim girl and too short. Like she was a pretty woman Julia Roberts after riding Richard Gere and throwing on his shirt doing the walk of shame.
Sigh. The last thread had a new lease of life thanks to her lies about the horrible tattle troll who is now reformed and in a convent in West Cork somewhere. That and her tit makeup venture. Sigh! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks tired and plain and old. The new makeup shes launched looks shite. Greasy and shiny. Your foundation would slide off. Her teeth must have been recently done…has she had gappy veneers added to give her the natural look? The shirt dress was a total fashion fail for the launch. Too tight on a very slim girl and too short. Like she was a pretty woman Julia Roberts after riding Richard Gere and throwing on his shirt doing the walk of shame.
Sigh. The last thread had a new lease of life thanks to her lies about the horrible tattle troll who is now reformed and in a convent in West Cork somewhere. That and her tit makeup venture. Sigh! 😂😂😂
Doing penance forever more for her audacity in posting on Tattle about Pippa. 😁

Reactions: 10
Its so forced also and fake
So fake, coming on to talk about the toy show letting on she didn't know when it is on then 2 seconds later selling poco leather pants🙄it's like she's getting more and more fake and unlikeable in every single story. it's intriguing to watch the mighty fall of pipsey.

Reactions: 24
That colour sweatshirt is terrible on her. So draining. I'm her colouring and would avoid that colour. Bat advertisement for thst and her new face stuff, whatever that is.

Reactions: 7
@tumeric123 I definitely recommend! Have ordered several perfume samples & they arrived well packaged & quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@tumeric123 I definitely recommend! Have ordered several perfume samples & they arrived well packaged & quickly.
I'm going to have a look tomorrow therea loads of fragrances I'd love to sample.
I definitely won't be sampling the primer that isn't a proper bit might be a primer 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know has she sold any sweatshirts, they look awful with the poco name imprinted on them.

Reactions: 8
That Barbie suit would have been better for the lacklustre launch that her dads old shirt

Reactions: 11
Those leather look pants were a state, the way she was standing all bow legged trying to give them some bit of shape and the waistband looked like it was cutting into her. I thought she was still modelling poco when she showed that co-ord and I thought not bad, but no.

Those leather look trousers are horrific. They look plastic and they are way too short. She isnt that tall so not a chance they would fit a tall girl. Really think they are thre most unflattering thing i have ever seen on her and she can pull off a black bag!

The leather trousers look awful with the heels but somehow even worse with the converse trainers? Ick.

She won Entrepreneur of the year at the Power of Women Awards🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.