Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did like those sambas, anyone see them online somewhere with those colour?

But her sambas were the only thing interesting about those 30 questions 😂😂
I'd feckin love those sambas 🤣 couldn't get any blue suede adidas in my size a couple of weeks ago, time to look again
Cos I want to be just like Pipsie you know 🤗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I did like those sambas, anyone see them online somewhere with those colour?

But her sambas were the only thing interesting about those 30 questions 😂😂
Nah don’t do it! Find your own style, don’t assimilate with the sambabots😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My name is LennonRoad and I’m
A Sambabot 😅 got them last summer and then every fucker got them now if I wear them I’m embarrassed for myself .
Went mad and then bought spezials they are so comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate how she pretends to be so last minute with everything, like “oh I still don’t know what I’m wearing to the VIP’s, I’m always so last minute”, when you just know she is absolutely anal and has everything organised in advance. She has her nails done red so of course she knows what she’s wearing. Trying to be so relatable and effortless when she turns out looking dolled up

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate how she pretends to be so last minute with everything, like “oh I still don’t know what I’m wearing to the VIP’s, I’m always so last minute”, when you just know she is absolutely anal and has everything organised in advance. She has her nails done red so of course she knows what she’s wearing. Trying to be so relatable and effortless when she turns out looking dolled up
This 100% you can be sure she has the day devoted to getting ready.

Reactions: 11
I have no doubt she’s only going if she’s assured she’s won something. Imagine the shame… pips being nominated & not winning 😳

Reactions: 9
Exactly!!! she does it every year, actually for every event trying to live a bit risky lol.. I dashed into BT and grabbed this this afternoon I'm always so last minute, when in reality she's had the spray tan, nails etc done and obviously booked in advance, there's no way she hadn't one but 2 outfits planned for tonight. she's getting faker and more unlikeable by the day.

Reactions: 13
I had to do a second look when I saw her red carpet pic. She looks about 50. How is she still in her 30’s

Reactions: 12
Her dress is terrible! Shapeless and weird. And a red dress, with red nails.. even though she had no clue what she was going to wear! No clue at all! So last minute! 🥱🥱🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The picture that VIPs instagram just put up is shocking!! You can barely see her, her dress is awful in comparison to what she wears sometimes and she looks so old in it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.