Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging airlines… absolute cringe. Said it before, would never fly Aerlingus Transatlantic. It’s crap, even business class is sub standard.

Reactions: 6
Leaving kids for mid term, if greasy did it she’d be slated
I think the difference there is, Pippa has a very successful business where as Greasy would only be heading off to fill her cup.
Grace is allergic to her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
pippa jetting off again, and isn't he abroad golfing?! thank god for family and friends.... is that what nannies are called nowadays. I doubt her sister is in a position to help with minding her 3 kids while she's away so it's paid help pipsey
I think it is Brian’s family that helps, even Chloe sometimes.
---

Tagging airlines… absolute cringe. Said it before, would never fly Aerlingus Transatlantic. It’s crap, even business class is sub standard.
It’s been fantastic every time for me, I wouldn’t fly any other airline to America. I would tag them too being an Irish brand.
---

I think it is Brian’s family that helps, even Chloe sometimes. Just saw she is indeed with the boys.
---

It’s been fantastic every time for me, I wouldn’t fly any other airline to America. I would tag them too being an Irish brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If travelling to the USA any liquids bought in duty free are put in a sealed bag and are not supposed to be opened until you get there
Maybe she bought them onboard, those inflight magazines. But could you really be bothered, surely she's got plenty of minis and samples in PR that should could have brought.

Reactions: 2
I think the difference there is, Pippa has a very successful business where as Greasy would only be heading off to fill her cup.
Grace is allergic to her kids.
Successful business but no mother around ever, doesn’t really make a difference what you have if your never present 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Successful business but no mother around ever, doesn’t really make a difference what you have if your never present 😅
Of all the things you can give out about influencers I really feel this is one we shouldn't. My mother had her own business and travelled a lot for it and so did my dad for his. I'm 51 and it never affected me and my siblings, their businesses gave us a nice life and a roof over our heads.

Edited to add, actually I'm a sahm now so maybe it had more affect on me than I thought :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of all the things you can give out about influencers I really feel this is one we shouldn't. My mother had her own business and travelled a lot for it and so did my dad for his. I'm 51 and it never affected me and my siblings, their businesses gave us a nice life and a roof over our heads.

Edited to add, actually I'm a sahm now so maybe it had more affect on me than I thought :oops::ROFLMAO:
No i’m not giving out we all have to work to put food on the table, I just hate when it’s okay in peoples eyes for someone with big money to do it but not for the average working class 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she bought them onboard, those inflight magazines. But could you really be bothered, surely she's got plenty of minis and samples in PR that should could have brought.
They don’t sell duty free on the planes to America as you have already done customs and immigration at Dublin

No i’m not giving out we all have to work to put food on the table, I just hate when it’s okay in peoples eyes for someone with big money to do it but not for the average working class 😅
Never present? That’s hardly true is it.
I’m all for giving out but you’re just catty and mean to be honest.

What??? Do you follow Grace?? She is hardly working class first off, she's a free loader who pawns her kids off at any opportunity and doesnt really work at all and anytime she is with her kids she seems annoyed by their very presence.
Pippa takes her kids away alot and seems to adore them. I can't stand alot of what she does but I definitely don't see her as an absent Mother.
People don't seem so harsh on Dad's who fly away on business alot!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.