Pippa O'Connor Ormond #11 Tipsy pipsy had a great fall and is back to basics selling AF links

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two thread suggestions from last thread but unfortunately both too long as Pipsys title takes up a lot of characters so just putting them here

@BridgetJonesWannabe Tipsy Pipsy sat on a wall , tipsy pipsy had a great fall, back to basics and flogging AF links
@MiamooMoo Spend, spend, drink, spend, Billy roll, drink the bar dry, don’t know what you’re looking at it’s my gammy eye

Carry on ladies and gents

Reactions: 8
@bigbertha2021 grace, aka Faces by Grace. She’s a complete tit show. Only yesterday or the day before she showed her daughter fall over a bucket of fag buts and laughed. In the summer she showed that same daughter pick up dog tit in the garden while she lay on her lard arse doing Jack tit. There’s a thread on here about her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
His insta has tv on it? Has anyone ever seen him on the telly? Was he in a manufactured band a few years ago that didn’t amount to much?! I think he’s the same as so Sue’s fella driver/ bag carrier!!

Reactions: 4
Pippa definitely has a lot of lovely holidays but the rest of the time she has the luxury of being at home with them most days. Shure she takes them to school and collects them doesn't she? The nanny only there so she can go to her 'office job' and do her Instagram posts and basically because she can afford it. She sees them a lot more than someone who has to work 5 days a week. I don't think any of hers were ever in a creche.

Ah lads, much as I dislike Pippa, she can not be put in the same boat as Grace. And it’s nothing to do with her being posh and Grace being working class. She’s nothing like Grace who is a lazy waste of space who doesn’t like children - especially her own.

Reactions: 20
Looking at the old pic from the last thread, in the nicest way possible all I could say is it didn't look like her boss eye came about from surgery, whatever other work she has had done, that was pre existing. Although I have a boss eye in some pics depending on my level of alcohol consumption and pose

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can we pls stop talking about Grace on this thread thanks, the last one was OTT.

Reactions: 14
Who’s ‘Frieda & Paul Mullen ‘ on her sisters stories . Or they her ex’s parents ? She appears extremely close to them whoever they are and appear next best thing to her parents ?

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised that Brian D didn't try hijack their trip and add on a few days with them in Vegas

Reactions: 10
Pippa definitely has a lot of lovely holidays but the rest of the time she has the luxury of being at home with them most days. Shure she takes them to school and collects them doesn't she? The nanny only there so she can go to her 'office job' and do her Instagram posts and basically because she can afford it. She sees them a lot more than someone who has to work 5 days a week. I don't think any of hers were ever in a creche.
She takes them to school the odd time, it's usually Brian though, they rarely get out of the car. Very seldom she collects them like 5 times a year and if she does it is always mentioned on insta!! Which is so very sad

Reactions: 9
They don’t get out of the car ? How sad for the kids that they wouldn’t walk them in and give them a hug goodbye . They are still babies only 6 & 9. Not exactly teenagers embarrassed to be seen with parents .

Reactions: 5
I’m sure they give them a hug goodbye, they’re able enough to walk in, sure the 9 year old would walk with the 6 year old, give over, honestly you’ve no clue are you there watching at the school, Jesus! Just making things up for something to talk about!

I’m sure they give them a hug goodbye, they’re able enough to walk in, sure the 9 year old would walk with the 6 year old, give over, honestly you’ve no clue are you there watching at the school, Jesus! Just making things up for something to talk about!
Just curious, how are you "sure" they give the kids a hug goodbye? @Jennynotfromtheblock sounds like she has actually seen them at school drop-off and pick-up - what makes you think they are "making things up"?
Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt Louis would be allowed out without someone there to get him so they would have to get out of the car at pick up time, in our school he wouldn't be allowed anyway at that age

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.