Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her travel is work at a stretch … it’s mainly a piss up vanity project time and time again let’s face it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a bit mean to post the Valentine's story of the boys and not tag Chloe after she has done the prep for it. Chloe was all excited for it on her story. It would have been nice to tag her as a gesture.

Reactions: 22
Never present? That’s hardly true is it.
I’m all for giving out but you’re just catty and mean to be honest.
Catty and mean ? By saying somebody is never present? Can we not state what we observe? Why does her nanny have a full time job is she’s present constantly?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What exactly is her reasoning for being there and away from the boys this time ?

Reactions: 4
Pippa travels a lot with her ‘work’ whatever we think of it . Whether she’s attending press trips in Milan or looking at samples in Turkey it’s paying the bills for those 3 boys having very privileged lives. Actually make that 4 boys!! That’s her choice to make and I’m sure guilt comes to all us mothers whether we are SAHM or working 24/7. We all make choices and do what’s best for our families . I’m sure there’s mother’s on here who travel feeling awful guilt reading that comment. If anything we should be slating Lego head . Where’s he ??. The other parent in the duo ? Only off playing golf with mates in LA. Not exactly brining in the cash is he. She seems to jet set for business and he spends his days on the golf course .

Reactions: 16
I didn’t slate her going anywhere, I said if it was Grace going away during mid term she’d be slated. But Pippa gets a pass cause she’s ‘posh’ imo

I go away for work and pleasure, I’ve kids and am not a mammy martyr, just find the difference interesting. Same with Pippa’s drinking, it’s hard core, Grace had bottles in her house and was slated. Grace over shares her kids, get slated, Pippa doesn’t get the same shade. Just to add i find grace the worst of all the huns Incase anyone thinks I’m a fan or mags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like a trade show of sorts
It’s for sourcing clothing manufacturers. The majority of the companies who are showing there are China based. Herself and Brian must be clamouring to come up with something……anything……to add to an already going down the toilet Poco range.

Reactions: 4
Successful business but no mother around ever, doesn’t really make a difference what you have if your never present 😅
I don’t think they are suffering, she isn’t away that much! Some parents work Monday-Friday in another country/location and only spend weekend with kids.

Reactions: 3
It’s for sourcing clothing manufacturers. The majority of the companies who are showing there are China based. Herself and Brian must be clamouring to come up with something……anything……to add to an already going down the toilet Poco range.
Imagine flying all the way to Vegas for this?!
She could have done a ‘Tignam’ on it and picked items from a catalogue to upmark and sell as her own fashion designs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t slate her going anywhere, I said if it was Grace going away during mid term she’d be slated. But Pippa gets a pass cause she’s ‘posh’ imo

I go away for work and pleasure, I’ve kids and am not a mammy martyr, just find the difference interesting. Same with Pippa’s drinking, it’s hard core, Grace had bottles in her house and was slated. Grace over shares her kids, get slated, Pippa doesn’t get the same shade. Just to add i find grace the worst of all the huns Incase anyone thinks I’m a fan or mags.
But difference is Grace is not away from her kids for work Grace clearly can’t stand being around her own kids and avoids them all the time
She chooses to go to the gym and walking when it’s time for them getting ready for school or to bed and she only does anything with them is when it’s free

Reactions: 9

But she does get the same criticism - this thread and the ones before it, are full of it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.