Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa has no doubt seen the sold out/re stock sagas on 4th arq and has wanted to launch a similar style of product!!! She’s a business woman at the end of the day all about the coin. Not a chance would she wear it herself

Reactions: 9
She really has had no input the last few weeks on Instagram. It’s literally like pulling teeth her content. Random tit of sunset , flowers , coffee (and obviously the few sales pitches thrown in her main objective ). She hasn’t been on camera in weeks . Think she’s lost her mojo ! Anything else is just to keep her algorithm alive !

Reactions: 6
She really has had no input the last few weeks on Instagram. It’s literally like pulling teeth her content. Random tit of sunset , flowers , coffee (and obviously the few sales pitches thrown in her main objective ). She hasn’t been on camera in weeks . Think she’s lost her mojo ! Anything else is just to keep her algorithm alive !
I feel she's actually embarrassed talking to the camera because everyone knows it's just a selling tactic,its like she can't be arsed with the small talk and just fires up the Poco content and doesn't give a tit. she used to come on doing while her makeup when she was trying to flog up cosmetics. as you say she literally just throwing up random snaps now to keep in the algorithm.

Reactions: 7
Yeh and we used all love the ole makeup tips back in the day …Rimmel nude , boirjois etc. The try on River island , penny’s , packing to go away tips. What’s left now ? She’s nothing to say other than the POCO ads and her AF# to pay the bills that she swore she’d never do . She’s not relatable . She doesn’t cook , doesn’t clean , doesn’t do normal day life . So what’s left ?

Reactions: 11
There was always the odd few stories on a Saturday morning of her in her wardrobe doing her make up and now it’s literally nothing. There’s nothing there to entice new people to keep following. Genuinely the worst content on insta right now

Reactions: 8
Wow I’m in the wrong business…. Here I thought a law degree and qualification would earn me the big bucks!! I actually hate that the likes of LLL are so successful as most of them don’t deserve it.

Wtf would you build a McMansion for 2 people? Remember when she started out she was poor little single mum struggling when all the time her parents gave her a job, house and childcare. Pretending to be like everyone else

A law degree? Any of my friends who did law and became solicitors or barristers work so hard and are the most overworked and stressed of all of us (and we’re all stressed at work 😂). Law and accounting to me seem the most demanding in terms of hours worked.

In saying that, you’ve worked so hard to get your qualification. Be proud of yourself. Same to anyone working hard or rearing kids/running homes etc.

The insta huns might get their money and or gifts and stays easy but they are selling their privacy and their children’s images, bedrooms, privacy etc. I do think we’ll live to regret it. In fact I wonder myself if I should stop posting my son and I post very rarely to under 50 followers. Deliberately only have close friends and family as followers. But it’s still on the internet 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A law degree? Any of my friends who did law and became solicitors or barristers work so hard and are the most overworked and stressed of all of us (and we’re all stressed at work 😂). Law and accounting to me seem the most demanding in terms of hours worked.

In saying that, you’ve worked so hard to get your qualification. Be proud of yourself. Same to anyone working hard or rearing kids/running homes etc.

The insta huns might get their money and or gifts and stays easy but they are selling their privacy and their children’s images, bedrooms, privacy etc. I do think we’ll live to regret it. In fact I wonder myself if I should stop posting my son and I post very rarely to under 50 followers. Deliberately only have close friends and family as followers. But it’s still on the internet 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I saw her in Liffey Valley a few months back and it was actually the kids I recognized first before her. How scary is that ? Thought she was very manly looking close up.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw her in Liffey Valley a few months back and it was actually the kids I recognized first before her. How scary is that ? Thought she was very manly looking close up.
Crazy, my friend was at a school related event for kids (during the school day) recently and recognised a bloggers child there. How ridiculous they all are, we shouldn't recognise their children!!

Reactions: 11
I think we are all a bit naive as to how much some of the “big name” 🤣 influencers make. Sure LLL apparently makes Approx €11k a week and is building a Mc Mansion with a whiskey room, dog grooming room and a wardrobe bigger than her bedroom. The ones with Approx 200k+ followers are making a fortune. Some are cute enough not to brag but others not so much!
Who is LLL? I can’t think

pippa you are grand nobody wants a link for that minging dress. not even flattering on her and she's tall and hasn't a pick on her. it's a rotten dress

Reactions: 10
pippa jetting off again, and isn't he abroad golfing?! thank god for family and friends.... is that what nannies are called nowadays. I doubt her sister is in a position to help with minding her 3 kids while she's away so it's paid help pipsey

Reactions: 5
pippa jetting off again, and isn't he abroad golfing?! thank god for family and friends.... is that what nannies are called nowadays. I doubt her sister is in a position to help with minding her 3 kids while she's away so it's paid help pipsey

No doubt she has a live in nanny that she does not show, she has been honest and said she has a nanny

Reactions: 3
I think she’s going to Washington… what could be there for her? Trying to break into the US market 🫣 Poco & Movrs would die a thousand deaths over there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting to see where she is off to. She said long trip, has me thinking South Korea or something further afield where she gets the Poco stock & where lego head can meet her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting to see where she is off to. She said long trip, has me thinking South Korea or something further afield where she gets the Poco stock & where lego head can meet her?
The only long haul aer lingus flight leaving Dublin when she was on IG was Dublin to Washington, done a bit of Detective work and checked flight raidar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.