Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m furious that she has got the baby a passport. I’m 4 months waiting on first passport. I applied before her baby was even born! There is no fast track for first applicants so obviously she’s jumped the queue due to who she is!

Reactions: 14
I’ve said this already! Between the time it takes for pps number to come back and passport application time fir first timers! She’s defo jumped the Que! Money talks!

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this already! Between the time it takes for pps number to come back and passport application time fir first timers! She’s defo jumped the Que! Money talks!
Three months I waited on birth certificate (now granted that was a few months back they can blame covid on that delay) but exactly like you said how do you get pps and all in that amount of time. I’m ringing them Monday to see what’s this fast track route she took as there isn’t even a way to make an extra payment to move along first time applicants so surely they will have to tell me how she managed to receive passport in quicker time than even started on their website? And as I said how her baby got one when I applied before her child was even born!

Reactions: 10
I don't know how she could have queue jumped? What reasons she could have used in order to need to travel with the baby?

Reactions: 2
Three months I waited on birth certificate (now granted that was a few months back they can blame covid on that delay) but exactly like you said how do you get pps and all in that amount of time. I’m ringing them Monday to see what’s this fast track route she took as there isn’t even a way to make an extra payment to move along first time applicants so surely they will have to tell me how she managed to receive passport in quicker time than even started on their website? And as I said how her baby got one when I applied before her child was even born!
It would make you sick but don't even bother trying to get a straight answer out of them. They'll claim she got her application in first no matter what you say and they'll never admit special treatment.

Reactions: 6
I applied on the 10th October still no passport back for baby yet - all very straightforward application. She had baby on 23rd October and has passport and all for him? Doesn’t make sense and for first passport how she has managed to get him birth certificate, pps and passport in weeks? I don’t know what reason she has used or who she knows but another friend of mine applied month after me (which you could say was around time of her if she got birth certificate back in a week - impossible) but that girl estimated time of passport is end of March!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the passport issues, a friend had the same problem and hounded local TDs and very shortly after the passport was sorted and in the post. Might be worth a try for anyone having bother

Reactions: 4
On the passport issues, a friend had the same problem and hounded local TDs and very shortly after the passport was sorted and in the post. Might be worth a try for anyone having bother
Thanks will give it a try! I wouldn’t mind I’m in no rush 2 kids under 2 I’m going nowhere fast! But very annoying seeing her no bother with passport when everyone else left bottom of barrel!

Reactions: 4
Sinead Hingston was discussing passports for new babies just a few days ago on her Instagram page and she was ranting about the wait time and after a while she came back on stories to say she got lots of messages from people who got their child’s passport back very quickly so some are getting through more quickly. She said that from the messages it seems to be quicker if you apply online instead of via An Post.

Reactions: 2
They’ve put a stop to TDs doing favours so they can work through existing applications.

Reactions: 1
Pippa O’Connor braves long-haul flight for first family holiday with baby Billy - Evoke.ie
So brave of Pippa 🙌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If I was bigger than 14/16 I wouldn’t wear leggings, maybe that’s her thinking.
What would you wear?
I applied on the 10th October still no passport back for baby yet - all very straightforward application. She had baby on 23rd October and has passport and all for him? Doesn’t make sense and for first passport how she has managed to get him birth certificate, pps and passport in weeks? I don’t know what reason she has used or who she knows but another friend of mine applied month after me (which you could say was around time of her if she got birth certificate back in a week - impossible) but that girl estimated time of passport is end of March!!
I applied start of Sept and still nothing.

Reactions: 1
Pippa O’Connor braves long-haul flight for first family holiday with baby Billy - Evoke.ie
So brave of Pippa 🙌
How long is the flight? 7.5 hours? That’s nothing with a tiny baby who is still sleeping so much. I did more than double that with a 6 month old and then catch a connecting flight for another 5 hours. It’s no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next thread title 😂
TW: Male two cents
Everything about the dude screams “has never once gone down on a woman”. Then again, I get a strong vibe that such visits would not be welcome at this house beside a golf course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just on the passport topic it looks like this one is only going to take 4 days
Once again as discussed before is this a new passport or renewal? A new passport takes at least 12 weeks because they have to contact the the Garda station that all the paperwork was signed off on! A renewal takes a few days! Try are not the same!

Reactions: 6
Ah that’s why it was so quick. New passports are taking 40 + working days at the moment
My husband had his renewal back in the post in less than 24 hours, I was flabbergasted! Great service!
I think pips & her superstar hubby tagging emirates is so crass! Get a life! It’s a flight, nothing more & nothing less. We travel a lot for work & I wouldn’t dream of doing it. Would be mortified!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.