Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again as discussed before is this a new passport or renewal? A new passport takes at least 12 weeks because they have to contact the the Garda station that all the paperwork was signed off on! A renewal takes a few days! Try are not the same!
Yeah I mentioned in my previous posts she was discussing passports for new babies. Her baby is 6 weeks old so I’m guessing it’s his first one 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently he’s the brains behind it! So I’ve heard. I remember her saying something similar on the late late show. And he has a shoe business with other men also. Don’t know an awful lot about him.
It’s a shoe shop! They aren’t manufacturing!

Reactions: 6
Was gonna sa
On the passport issues, a friend had the same problem and hounded local TDs and very shortly after the passport was sorted and in the post. Might be worth a try for anyone having bother
Was gonna say the same I'd say a TD they know helped! So unfair 😒

So you are not even going anywhere but are having a canary about Pippa getting her passport before you . You are willing to hound some poor administrator in a TD's office but again are going nowhere. Seriously get a life. Brings Irish begrudgery to a whole new level.
Why r u defending her do you think it's OK for others to be treated differently whether they're going away now or not ?
Would it be the same if they were in a queue in a shop?

Reactions: 9
It wasnt about the holiday do you not understand that? It was the fact that someone was made a priority over others because of who they are .
Ah come on, she’s Pippa O’Connor not Michael D. It was hardly because of “who” she is. Maybe she knows someone in the passport office but it’s hard cos she has a few hundred thousand followers on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not wish their local TD had more for doing than worrying about people’s holiday plans?!

Reactions: 8
Was gonna sa

Was gonna say the same I'd say a TD they know helped! So unfair 😒

Why r u defending her do you think it's OK for others to be treated differently whether they're going away now or not ?
Would it be the same if they were in a queue in a shop?
Sorry I should have been clearer, they had no personal relationship with the the TD at all. Had never spoken to them and doesn’t even vote for them. Just contacted them as a constituent who had a trip booked and the passport hadn’t arrived.

ETA this is very OT apologies no more passport talk

It’s just a different world isn’t it

That holiday is extremely high end from start to finish ..platinum services at Dublin Airport, business/1st class Emirates and the hotel apartment at Jumeirah

I’d say Chloe is raging she’s not on this one😅

Most people couldn’t imagine spending 15-20k on a weeks holiday , and it’s only one of a few holidays they will have this year

But I have to say I do love to look at it #Nosey

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think they just go on these
big fancy expensive holidays just to show show their wealth from start to finish. A 5star hotel in Ireland is clearly not good enough of for them for a week. They should be supporting the irish hospitality sector after the hit it has taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aw stop! Why would you pay to stay in a five star in Ireland in January! When
You’ve the money to be somewhere sunny!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
big fancy expensive holidays just to show show their wealth from start to finish. A 5star hotel in Ireland is clearly not good enough of for them for a week. They should be supporting the irish hospitality sector after the hit it has taken.
Why should they? We live in a free world people are entitled to holiday where they want. I don’t holiday in ireland and never will.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Regarding the passport I think you can make an appointment with the passport office and pay extra to get it in one to three days.

Why should they? We live in a free world people are entitled to holiday where they want. I don’t holiday in ireland and never will.

I just feel alot of these trips is to show their wealth and perfect lives. Thats just my view on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously? To be honest if i had their budget I'd be doing the same. I most definitely wouldn't be dropping €5-7k for a week in a 5* in Ireland....in JANUARY! We flew business and stayed im the Jumeirah Beach Hotel as part of our honeymoon and it was fabulous, but when I think back to the pics I posted to Facebook (at the time) I cringe at the tackiness of it all. But that was 10+ years ago when over sharing was all the rage. I'd expect her to have a little more tact and class, especially at the moment. I know we're all high on life right now with the restrictions ending, but I just think its soooo tacky and more So Sues level to be sharing all the details. Go offline for a week Pippa, enjoy your time with your husband (shudder...but she seems to think hes gas) and 3 perfect little boys. The Pippa-Bots will still be here, ready to lap up your next ill-timed launch when you get back. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Why should they if they have the money? The Irish hospitality sector gave freebies to all the influencers the past 2 years and passed the exorbitant cost to the normal consumer. Why should they be rewarded for that? If she wants to go to the sun she can go. I’d be gone in a heartbeat if I had her money

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.