Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s so OTT with the labels and expensive clothes, beauty products, make up etc it’s madness. Every Person with a profile seems to be haemorrhaging money trying to look rich

Reactions: 15
Stupid money for a sling
You know I've looked again because Joanne Larby has gone for one from that brand and her one is "only" €350ish. Still crazy money but just to clarify, I'm not sure whether Pippa's is one of the more or the less expensive ones.

Anyone think she’s trying to hype up interest around the due date whilst at same time trying to keep it private? All this cleaning and clearing out to get the inevitable nesting comments.

Reactions: 11
She’s saying pregnancy has made her gums red, sore and swollen looking. Would that not be because she’s essentially got a set of dentures in?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pippa is utterly predictable....."Hi guys how is everyone? I went to the dentist to get my shiny veneers cleaned and my bottom teeth are loose. Oh and by the way BUY my Beautiful Coats in Blanch. They are stunning pieces and I'm so excited about them".
130 euros for a very ordinary looking jacket with a belt in random colours. She is easily excited...handy for Brian!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time she comes on to “chat” I just think alright, get to the point.. what are you selling now. It’s ALWAYS the case.
Small talk small talk small talk.. bit about the boys and the baby to be relatable.. and BAM.. sell sell sell

Reactions: 22
Jo Malone perfume, La Mer lip cream and moisturiser and an eye mask going in her bag to have a baby 😂 if it wasn’t her third I’d be thinking she’s in for some land. So just plain old notions then

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Decided to pop into Blanch today- I've never been on Poco website or being in a pop up store. None of my friends or anyone i know, has bought her stuff & i was curious!!

The coats are h&m quality. They are very thin and the double breasted ones visually resemble a Karen Millen or Ted Baker but the quality isn't there. The prints and colours are nice, the hounds tooth etc but when you feel the fabric it's very limp.

The tracksuits and lounge wear- you'd get in Pennys in summer. The similar pastel colouring. And the white zip finishes on them 🤢

The runners- pheh. I'd personally rather buy vija runners or a brand that's known. The stars and branding on them are like something you'd get in teen section in M&S!

Notebooks and candles down the back- i didn't think she was still doing the stationary!

The thing that stood out to me was the sheer volume of jeans. Jesus Christ all mighty. Tables packed with them!! Tables and tables of jeans rolled up and every size! - they don't seem to be shifting or they are carrying a lot of stock!

Also as others have said shop DEAD!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her clothing is basically pick a style in a coat for example and bring it out in multiple colours. Pick a style in a sweater and bring it out in multiple colours. Its lazy "designing"!!
Like everyone has said here, give me a dunnes sweater for a fraction of the cost!!

Jo Malone perfume, La Mer lip cream and moisturiser and an eye mask going in her bag to have a baby 😂 if it wasn’t her third I’d be thinking she’s in for some land. So just plain old notions then
This! I never really watch pippa but was flicking through her stories, where is she going with the Jo Malone and La Mer for the baby bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally dont think there is need to take perfume in the hospital bag. I think I did with my first baby. I was in alot of pain the smell actually made me sick. Your not getting that beautiful new baby smell as they ate covered in it too.

Reactions: 5
Was she gifted those baby hospital bags aswell?
FFS would you not donate to a woman’s refuge instead of giving Pippa o Connor, lottie Ryan etc free bags & supplies. I know it’s marketing but Jesus

I am more shocked that the baby bag isn’t Chanel. Your standards are falling pipsy 🤣🤣

• Haha
she must beREALLY despirate to have chloe flogging the stuff to teeny boppers who are usually into PLT...

• Haha
Colgate was the only reg brand she had.

Spotlight must be fuming.

The brands though are pure show off.

Reactions: 2
Those coats are very Eileen style queen, perfect for Sunday mass.

I do find it odd how she has all the money in the world but left doing the nursery until the eleventh hour. All that hammering and drilling and dust going on when she’s ready to pop. The stress of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.