Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered but what's the story with Pippa and Laura Warren Treacy?

Reactions: 2
She is so vulgar & disgusting. Totally bragging/showing her wealth at every opportunity. All the fools buying her cheap tat & lining her pockets 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I agree, I used kinda not mind her but lately she is an absolute show off.
Everything she's bought in the past yr is uber expensive. She's not even slightly relatable. And all the popping on for a wee chat is just her lining herself up to sell her awful generic clothes.
I'm sorry but there's nothing I would buy from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't get why she's on Instagram with a personal account?

Like she doesn't do Alot of sponsored content, doesn't give a whole lot away about her personal life and keeps hey kids relatively private. Why not just have POCO and Up pages and leave it at that?

Reactions: 3

Like she doesn't do Alot of sponsored content, doesn't give a whole lot away about her personal life and keeps hey kids relatively private. Why not just have POCO and Up pages and leave it at that?
She doesn’t declare ads and definitely doesn’t keep her kids private!

I'd imagine because she's the companies biggest selling point. People buy the stuff because of her, she's well liked and there are many women that want to be like her. I would say if she stopped coming on for "the chats" there's a fear that their customers would feel she's gotten too big for her boots and boycott the POCO brand.
Of she throws afew crumbs to her followers she keeps them sweet🤷🏼‍♀️. That's what I think anyway!! I'd say Brian would only love her to give up Insta but knows what side hos bread is buttered.

Reactions: 7
She is central to the brand because when people buy her crap they feel like they are buying a bit of her lifestyle. If she stopped showing her life altogether then the sales would plummet because I feel the only people who buy her stuff are sheep who want to be her

Reactions: 15
She’s gone quiet, wonder is she in.
chloe promoting the journals, 3 for €25, what was their original price?

Niamh and the other girl are trying on the coats over on the Poco insta and they are absolutely desperate on them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the state of the coats on the girls from poco 🙈🙈 sleeves way too long on the boucle ones.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.