Brian Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian needs his own thread. Can’t seem to find another so here we go !! Is he living beside Pipsey Pie now ??

Reactions: 3
They’re both in the K Club grounds but I think there an area with smaller houses which is where Brian & Arthur are.
They wouldn’t be more than a few mins walk apart though

Actually looking on Google maps it’s closer than I thought. Just around the corner really

Reactions: 7
I really like them both. My work crossed over with Brian and I met arthur then. Such a lovely guy, really funny and warm. Lovely couple.

Love Arthur hes so funny..kind of like Brian too..not really when hes with Pippa though they try way too hard to be funny together!!!!

I met Arthur in a local coffee shop a few months ago, he was so so nice. All of the women there were swooning over him! I think he's very much liked generally. They seem very happy and the house looks gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I met Brian at a concert years and years ago. I would never normally approach anyone like this but something about him made me think he’d be lovely (loved him in big bro) And he was SO NICE his sis was with him and she was equally as nice.

Reactions: 6
I met Brian in Heathrow last year after getting off the same flight. Has a quick chat other him, he was lovely. I told him I loved looking at his nieces on insta. They're lovely girls. The whole family seem lovely and close.
I adore Arthur. Id say with out covid they would have their own reality show. I wish them all the best on their new home.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are brilliant so funny. I love Arthur 🤣

I would love to see them getting to adopt (they have said they want to) they are so good with Brian’s nieces and nephews and Arthur with Noah (Skehans son)

• Heart
Brian and Pippa are going live tonight!! Will you be watching? I have to wash my hair unfortunately!!!

Reactions: 1
Aww did anyone see Arthur's latest video on igtv? He's such an angel.

I love Arthur, he just oozes positivity.
Brian is very funny.
I wonder are they renting or did they buy the house.
Whatever is the case they seem really happy.

I love Arthur, he just oozes positivity.
Brian is very funny.
I wonder are they renting or did they buy the house.
Whatever is the case they seem really happy.
Arthur’s laugh gets me every time, it’s just infectious.

• Heart
I love Arthur, he just comes across as very natural and decent.
Brian can be funny but he tries way too hard sometimes and it can come across in a very irritating way. Plus, he SHOUTS ALL THE TIME. I have to turn my volume down any time I listen to his stories.

Reactions: 5
See Brian has a new cocktail box coming out on Friday. Briantini.

Reactions: 2
I love Arthur, he just comes across as very natural and decent.
Brian can be funny but he tries way too hard sometimes and it can come across in a very irritating way. Plus, he SHOUTS ALL THE TIME. I have to turn my volume down any time I listen to his stories.
I have to agree with you. He is so loud and dramatic!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.