Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I find Brian so unlikable, why she posts him on her stories is beyond me, he looks so irritated when she does.
Clearly he hates it, like doesn't he realise she's advertising his shop for him.

Also, posting the newspaper article about how she's already back out working only a couple wks after giving birth. In most cases Women are not in a position to go back working a week or two after having a baby. Terrie Mcevoy is the same. Totally unrelatable and I know she was only switching on lights but still the headline might make other new Mums feel less than adequate.
I didn't know which way was up after my two!!
Like she didn't go do a shift in a hospital or factory. She pressed a button. It's not work.

Reactions: 9
That’s abit unfair , anyone who has followed her a long time will know how hard she worked to get here. She has only had help in recent years. She relied on family to help when Ollie was young. She has always been very open about that and when they got help . She is breastfeeding so she definitely isn’t get a full nights sleep with a 3 week old. If you don’t like Pippa or Terri ect that’s absolutely fine but I think it’s so nasty to rip a new mother to bit for no reason.
She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth do your research she was always gonna be OK Brian was s normal one!

Reactions: 10
Could someone set up a rave thread and all those being offended head over there 👉 this thread is becoming a bore with the ravers, honest to god!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That photo of when POCO first launched 5 years ago. She looks very different than she does today . Can’t figure out what it is….. I know she’s had work done

It’s mad, there doesn’t seem to be any promo or sets for Christmas for UP like every other brand out at the minute

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking that as well. All the makeup brands will be doing Christmas sets. Up started a year ago and they never launched any more products.
Not a great sign of a 'Premium' brand. Apart from some close ups of Pippa's lips every now and then there is very little activity.

I had the exact thought this morning. I wonder have they given UP already 😛
I completely forgot that was a thing... feel like they’ve bitten off more than they can chew and instead of focusing on doing one thing great they’re trying to do loads of things mediocre

Reactions: 7
I think she took it for granted that UP would just sell because of her being behind it. I’d rather pay that kinda money for Charlotte tilbury

I think she took it for granted that UP would just sell because of her being behind it. I’d rather pay that kinda money for Charlotte tilbury
Don’t buy CT! I stopped cause she sends bloggers soooo much, it’s scandalous

Reactions: 25
Don’t buy CT! I stopped cause she sends bloggers soooo much, it’s scandalous
Same. The amount she gives away is actually grotesque. It has completely turned me off that brand. No wonder the prices are sky high with the amount of product she gives away

Reactions: 17
Same. The amount she gives away is actually grotesque. It has completely turned me off that brand. No wonder the prices are sky high with the amount of product she gives away
It galls me. If I treat myself on payday to something from CT, example the eye quad palette I nearly feel guilty spending 50euro on 4 tiny shadows, but she sends out thousands of euros worth of product several times a year to the likes of Katie Jackson, who mentions nothing but sosue by SJ makeup all year round. Like even the most irrelevant ones like Louise O Connell even gets box loads of it.

Reactions: 13
Am sure Pippa isn’t thrilled about Chloe promoting Sosu shite.. 😏
I would say UP is dead on the water, it’s Blank canvas with a different name. As poster said above about CT, I was was the same for years, always buying it, have absolutely totally gone off it thanks to the amount the bloggers get sent.

Reactions: 12
I didn't even realise Up had its own Instagram page, just had a look and with 50,000 followers there is absolutely no engagement on most grid posts. That hardly normal is it?
I think the whole brand has gone down like a lead balloon.

• Haha
OT but the Tilbury mystery boxes at black Fri week are brill value and there are always YouTubes with the contents after a day or so so you can see before you buy! Kiko are also buy 3 get 3 free at mo but take over 2 weeks to deliver...the lipliners are same as CT and they have some fab bits!

Don't see how UP could stay going... everyone must be over blogger tat at this stage!

Reactions: 6
You basically ripping her for having help and a night nurse . She is breastfeeding so the night nurse you claim she has is absolutely no use to her . Every single working parent has help from a crèche/childminder or grandparents/friends/neighbours , I always find the comment “easy for she has help” quite bizzare especially coming from someone who doesn’t have children . We parents all get help!! Nothing worse than someone who doesn’t have children slagging of a new mother!! .
Oh your friend felt ripped off?? Again judging someone one another thing you don’t have personally experience off. She is hardly just an influencer 😂😂.
Can not stand other women being nasty about new mother whoever it is Pippa, Terri , Tara ect.

Read over the thread , really nasty things said about her. Especially about her being a new mother , really horrible trait to have .
Don’t know why you’re so rattled. And some people don’t have grandparents etc to help and can’t afford hired help

• Heart
I wonder why there hasn't been any UP Christmas sets launched? Would have thought they would be a money maker for shoppers who don't know what to buy the women in their lives

Reactions: 2
Had my 3rd child the same day as Pippa had Billy. I can't put her down and no amount of money would have me leave her to flick a switch in the pissin rain. I'm fully paid from my job to be at home for at least 8 months where my 3 kids will be my only priority. I honestly feel so lucky and wouldn't want to work for any €€€
Well done on the virtue signaling. I'm sure you're glued to your baby but maybe spend more time looking after it and less shaming other mothers online for providing for their child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.