Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord. The feathers have been ruffled. There is absolutely no harm in saying that Pippa has help and she’s not your average run of the mill mother bursting her arse working cooking and cleaning her gaff. She has a lot of help. If saying that causes some people to come on here writing embarrassing posts in apoplectic rage well maybe tattle isn’t the place for you or start a rave thread. Nobody trashed Pippa or called her any names, just saying it’s easy to go back to work after two weeks post birth if that “work” consists of flicking a switch and you’ve nannies at home to mind your kids, cook the meals and a cleaner to clean the house. It’s not comparable to what the rest of us actually have to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Totally agree. Some of the posts here sneering at her are pathetic. She doesn't do a 9 to 5 job working for yourself is much more hours than that! She has worked her arse off to be where she is today so what if she's not a slave to some boss. That is not to be sneered at that should be congratulated! But no other women can't do that. Comes across at just jealousy. If you don't like your 9 to 5 life change it its not Pippas fault! We are not all exhausted martyrs.
So what if she has a cleaner and a nanny my god shock horror!! I know loads of women that have a cleaner, send out ironing get full meals delivered and good for them!
I would say she would much rather stay at home with her baby than turn on Xmas lights. Just because she looks well and is not slobbing around in her pyjamas she should be slagged of? Says more about the person doing the slagging imo.
not one person is slagging her off here. reread it. many comments were saying how beautiful her baby is etc. if you want to believe that pippa is your friend because she does a little segment of a relatable talk on instagram slotted in as part of her working day then you do that, but reality check she shows her life on instagram to promote her business. shes a business woman and thats great more power to her, but no point in fooling yourself that it is anything more than for business. pippas clothes, candles and whatever else she promotes are very expensive. nothing wrong with calling out influencers from time to time. they are after our money after all. shes not our friend.

Reactions: 18
I think the headline in the papers is what annoyed people more, like applauding her for doing a job so soon after having a baby, when it was an afternoon of work, not like going back to a full time job

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the headline in the papers is what annoyed people more, like applauding her for doing a job so soon after having a baby, when it was an afternoon of work, not like going back to a full time job
And the fact that she shared it, like it was some amazing accomplishment to be proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The obsession with people having cleaners on this and Rosanna Davision thread is weird. So many families have cleaners there’s nothing unusual about it. Also common enough in house shares.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
not one person is slagging her off here. reread it. many comments were saying how beautiful her baby is etc. if you want to believe that pippa is your friend because she does a little segment of a relatable talk on instagram slotted in as part of her working day then you do that, but reality check she shows her life on instagram to promote her business. shes a business woman and thats great more power to her, but no point in fooling yourself that it is anything more than for business. pippas clothes, candles and whatever else she promotes are very expensive. nothing wrong with calling out influencers from time to time. they are after our money after all. shes not our friend.
Em I don't think she's my friend! That's a bit of a strange thing to say!
I don't have one of her items and wouldn't be interested. I'm responding to those who said she just an influencer when she's not she's a business woman and a successful one at that.
If it was a man and he had a cleaner and a nanny no one would bat an eyelid.

Reactions: 2
i honestly dont dislike pippa at all but i think shes a very clever business woman and knows that acting relatable will be good for business. On another note the girls I know who went to her fashion factory said she wasn't over friendly at it and was a bit snooty if anything. They went to Rosanna Davison show similar to that and said she was lovely and took time to go to every table and talk to everyone.

Reactions: 4
Had my 3rd child the same day as Pippa had Billy. I can't put her down and no amount of money would have me leave her to flick a switch in the pissin rain. I'm fully paid from my job to be at home for at least 8 months where my 3 kids will be my only priority. I honestly feel so lucky and wouldn't want to work for any €€€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How she can class pushing a big poxy button work I'll never know. She shouldn't be getting patted on the back and praised in the papers for something that's not classed as work in anyones eyes. She travelled 20 minutes down the road for a photo op.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand that technically it is work because she's being paid nicely for it but making the front of newspapers is just absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Pippa's brand and product's I'm not a fan of, not for me and anyone i know or who's company I've been in has never bought from it. No idea who's buying it! Her fashion factories, friends of mine attended and thought they were hyped up and load of shite. The quality of the muck she's selling and her overall business direction or strategy blows my brains out! What is POCO!!! Her coming on for the chats is ALWAYS to promote something and to me is very disingenuous.

Pippa's spending and brands she buys, is her business. I know everyone on her gives out that she use to be in Penny's and river island and now doesn't step foot in place and it's all designer. Not something she needs to justify, if people ask for links for something she shares. Yeah the outdoor chairs were €700 each and it's shocking, but it's not like she's coming on saying she got them in TK Maxx for €15 then she's found out.
With cleaner and minder for kids she's always been open on it and said several times over years the help she gets. Every room is decorated with an interior designer.

To me,if she was coming on claiming she was doing it all- I'd take issue. She swaned around her husband's shop holding a new born and switched on a light switch in Kildare village, she's hardly in a warehouse or on her feet all day. I would not classify it as a return to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How much do you get paid to turn on the lights? I'm so naive I didn't even think she'd be paid for it. I don't wanna seem like I'm ripping Pippa to bits so I will keep my thoughts on what I think of her getting paid for that to myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s abit unfair , anyone who has followed her a long time will know how hard she worked to get here. She has only had help in recent years. She relied on family to help when Ollie was young. She has always been very open about that and when they got help . She is breastfeeding so she definitely isn’t get a full nights sleep with a 3 week old. If you don’t like Pippa or Terri ect that’s absolutely fine but I think it’s so nasty to rip a new mother to bit for no reason.
She's combination feeding, not just breastfeeding! And whatever help she does or doesn't have, she is extremely privileged compared to most. Pointing that out isn't ripping her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God I find Brian so unlikable, why she posts him on her stories is beyond me, he looks so irritated when she does.
Clearly he hates it, like doesn't he realise she's advertising his shop for him.

Also, posting the newspaper article about how she's already back out working only a couple wks after giving birth. In most cases Women are not in a position to go back working a week or two after having a baby. Terrie Mcevoy is the same. Totally unrelatable and I know she was only switching on lights but still the headline might make other new Mums feel less than adequate.
I didn't know which way was up after my two!!
The baby will be reared by a nanny no doubt.

Reactions: 5
The baby will be reared by a nanny no doubt.
Pippa and Brian are actually in a position to be home way more than the average worker. Do you think all children who are in childcare are being raised my their child minders?

Reactions: 6
how am i ripping her? i said before her baby was very cute. i think if anything her promoting her lifestyle so as to sell her brand is a bit unfair on normal working mothers who dont have the help she does. and also being an influencer is not exactly hard work. you put your name to a brand and it sells. i know girls who went to her fashion factories and felt ripped off after going. at the end of the day she is an influencer and her littel talk to try to be relatable on instagram is ultimately to sell her brand.(because why else would she be doign that) i dont dislike her at all. i do see past the relatable talk on instagram tho
You basically ripping her for having help and a night nurse . She is breastfeeding so the night nurse you claim she has is absolutely no use to her . Every single working parent has help from a crèche/childminder or grandparents/friends/neighbours , I always find the comment “easy for she has help” quite bizzare especially coming from someone who doesn’t have children . We parents all get help!! Nothing worse than someone who doesn’t have children slagging of a new mother!! .
Oh your friend felt ripped off?? Again judging someone one another thing you don’t have personally experience off. She is hardly just an influencer 😂😂.
Can not stand other women being nasty about new mother whoever it is Pippa, Terri , Tara ect.

They were hardly ripping her. Just saying it as it is and they were spot on.
Read over the thread , really nasty things said about her. Especially about her being a new mother , really horrible trait to have .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You basically ripping her for having help and a night nurse . She is breastfeeding so the night nurse you claim she has is absolutely no use to her . Every single working parent has help from a crèche/childminder or grandparents/friends/neighbours , I always find the comment “easy for she has help” quite bizzare especially coming from someone who doesn’t have children . We parents all get help!! Nothing worse than someone who doesn’t have children slagging of a new mother!! .
Oh your friend felt ripped off?? Again judging someone one another thing you don’t have personally experience off. She is hardly just an influencer 😂😂.
Can not stand other women being nasty about new mother whoever it is Pippa, Terri , Tara ect.

Read over the thread , really nasty things said about her. Especially about her being a new mother , really horrible trait to have .
i never once mentioned anything about her being a new mother. i said her baby was adorable in an earlier message. you may want to read over the thread yourself love. i never stated'easy for her'
And also what does me having children have to do with any of this? kind of a passive aggressive bitchy comment i would say. mayeb you would want to check yourself and see why you are being so touchy over this whole thing. are you an influencer yourself maybe.
i merely stated that she had help from nannies and for other people to not feel bad about their own situations.
pippa uses instagram to promote her businesses. end of story. and yes in my eyes she is 100% the epitome of influencer. but shes clever about it because she tries to be relatable etc. i also said i dont dislike her but yeah i did hear from some friends about her fashion factories etc. im sure shes as lovely as she tries to come across on instagram. she seems like a good mam but i wont change my mind on her being an influencer and how iall the relatable talk on insta is for business because it truly is. why else would she do it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.