Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have my suspicions they are fellow influencers or know pippa
Me too because terrie mcavoid the melt is ripped apart for working, I use the word working loosely and everyone agrees. But saint pippa can do no wrong because apparently she's classy, therefore the same tit she does as the others doesn't apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done on the virtue signaling. I'm sure you're glued to your baby but maybe spend more time looking after it and less shaming other mothers online for providing for their child.
I doubt Pippa would be on the breadline had she passed on the Kildare Village gig, considering she is wearing €1000 sweaters and buying €20k garden furniture πŸ€£πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she advertised Chloes Iconic tan collab? I remember seeing Chloe plugging POCO but I can't say Pippa has done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her hair at the VIP awards wasn’t great, looked like she got caught in the rain, I was surprised as she is usually so well groomed.

Reactions: 10
Your probably not allowed into it, it's only for special peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If it's for people who actually want to buy Up, I think I'll be delighted if I'm not allowed used it - we call those people gobshites! πŸ˜‚
I use the search bar only and see if the product is in the store I'm going to. Job done!

Reactions: 3
Me too because terrie mcavoid the melt is ripped apart for working, I use the word working loosely and everyone agrees. But saint pippa can do no wrong because apparently she's classy, therefore the same tit she does as the others doesn't apply.
So true πŸ™„ She's just as bad as the rest. If not worse. She just likes to put a big bow on it to appear above the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the poco sales paying for the new baby machine! Rock your baby in your arms, you have cleaners, nannies, gardeners etc, ffs! How much more help would you need. 🀒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.