Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weaning really gets people's backs up for some reason. It's Pippa’s 3rd baby, I think she has some idea what she's doing! And I get why you might say she's influencing others but Jesus people have to take some responsibility for themselves.

Reactions: 20
Weaning really gets people's backs up for some reason. It's Pippa’s 3rd baby, I think she has some idea what she's doing! And I get why you might say she's influencing others but Jesus people have to take some responsibility for themselves.
Doesn’t mean it can’t be commented upon or disagreed with, same as anything else she posts online. She’s a public figure according to her Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Really I have no interest reading about the weaning it’s boring reading to us way past that now. All guidelines change over the years. It’s like bottle v breastfeeding! 😴 everyone knows their own babies needs!

Reactions: 19
Really I have no interest reading about the weaning it’s boring reading to us way past that now. All guidelines change over the years. It’s like bottle v breastfeeding! 😴 everyone knows their own babies needs!
And when they are 3 or 10 or 15 no one gives a shite how they were fed or weaned or potty trained. You barely remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My youngest was lactose intolerant and I was told by the public health nurse to wean him at 18 weeks, it actually really helped settle him.

Reactions: 2
To be honest Pippa has zero interesting content anyway. You can predict what's on her stories now without even looking.

Reactions: 15
The HSE website recommends more milk not weaning for babies under 6 months who wake during the night and specifically states solids won’t cause them to sleep through. Around 6 month mark seems to be the recommended age from wearing now, seems very early to be weaning Billy. Waiting till 6 months won’t do him any harm but too early could. Wonder if he’s sitting up, don’t believe she has ever shown him when he wasn’t being held or in some buggy/bouncer.
Children are all different, some need more in their belly and are ready at 5 months to wean. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, Pippa knows what she is doing.

I think she posted that to get a reaction tbh. They all love a bit of that type of engagement like exactly what’s happening here with both sides fighting their case.

I agree the Billy posting is a bit off. She isn’t acting like he’s her third child, more a precious first born of a young mum. I don’t find it authentic, very forced.
I think she is extra emotional with Billy as she lost a baby before him and lots of mum’s in this position feel blessed so can be much more of a connection.

Reactions: 5
The recommendations on weaning is to wait to as close to 6 months as possible as the digestive, renal and immune systems aren't thought to be fully ready before then. obviously they dont just flick a switch at 6 months exactly, but the advice would be as close to 6 months just to be on the safer side. So you may not see issues initially, hence "i weaned my such and such at 18 weeks and he was fine", but issues may appear much later down the line.

However some babies, they are recommended to start weaning earlier for medical reasons usually feeding issues related to their milk, but absolutely not before 17 weeks.

Reactions: 7
The recommendations on weaning is to wait to as close to 6 months as possible as the digestive, renal and immune systems aren't thought to be fully ready before then. obviously they dont just flick a switch at 6 months exactly, but the advice would be as close to 6 months just to be on the safer side. So you may not see issues initially, hence "i weaned my such and such at 18 weeks and he was fine", but issues may appear much later down the line.

However some babies, they are recommended to start weaning earlier for medical reasons usually feeding issues related to their milk, but absolutely not before 17 weeks.
Ok that's all grand but Pippa's baby is absolutely not younger than 17 weeks so dunno why you've such a bee in your bonnet there! End of discussion! 😅

Omg just went into safari on my phone and the first thing that came up was "Brian Ormond opens up about becoming a father at 21"..... Who wrote the article? Who would actually bother to read it? Who cares what he thinks? He is quite frankly a nobody! Sorry he's "your man who sung on that show a few years ago" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ it was all nicely finished with the weaning there and the jokes were starting to fly and someone came in again with the weaning shite . Christ I'm starting to miss the people that think her jeans are lovely 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.