Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children are all different, some need more in their belly and are ready at 5 months to wean. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, Pippa knows what she is doing.

I think she is extra emotional with Billy as she lost a baby before him and lots of mum’s in this position feel blessed so can be much more of a connection.
Yeah possibly but it doesn’t feel authentic like I said. Wouldn’t surprise me if she has baby collabs coming up or something, there has to be some reason for all this spam.

Reactions: 7
And it's like watching paint dry for people who don't follow Pippa for the mothering aspect of her lifestyle
You must be doing a lot of tapping through then since she had him because she is heavy on the Billy roll content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe dropping out of college I'd normally have admiration for someone having the balls to leave something they weren't enjoying. But not her. Money hungry witch!

How long ago did Pippa day not doing ads any more? Last summer?

Reactions: 7
Chloe dropping out of college I'd normally have admiration for someone having the balls to leave something they weren't enjoying. But not her. Money hungry witch!

Did she drop out? I thought she was nearly finished? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Pippa is as bad as Lisa Lust List now. All ads and shite. Jesus she's as dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 15
Ok that's all grand but Pippa's baby is absolutely not younger than 17 weeks so dunno why you've such a bee in your bonnet there! End of discussion! 😅

Omg just went into safari on my phone and the first thing that came up was "Brian Ormond opens up about becoming a father at 21"..... Who wrote the article? Who would actually bother to read it? Who cares what he thinks? He is quite frankly a nobody! Sorry he's "your man who sung on that show a few years ago" 🙄
Wasn't there drama over the Irish popstars, because Louis told him he was next in line for a place, then the Nadine passport drama happened, and they brought in that Sarah girl?

Also.... "Billy Roll" 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

Chloe has ruined herself with the fake lips, too white and big teeth, tanned like an orange. She seems a sweet girl but acts and looks like she is 10 years older than her age. Always getting the boobs into shot too, was thinking they look much bigger so maybe had them done too.

Reactions: 8
Chloe has ruined herself with the fake lips, too white and big teeth, tanned like an orange. She seems a sweet girl but acts and looks like she is 10 years older than her age. Always getting the boobs into shot too, was thinking they look much bigger so maybe had them done too.
Is there no separate thread for Chloe (who has 68k followers)?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks all this personalised clothing is a terrible waste of money?

Reactions: 18
Is it just me who thinks all this personalised clothing is a terrible waste of money?
It totally is as, in general not going to be worn by a younger sibling and hardly given to charity. One or two things is fine imo but it’s so overdone now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.