Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she does exercise, other than the odd walk. It’s not her thing. She certainly eats well, she has shown some of her food. She was never a 16 let alone a 14. At most she was a solid 10. Still slim.

Reactions: 5
Ugh... This is getting boring now. My point is that she has always said that she was naturally v thin and doesn't have to exercise. It would be nice for her 'followers' if instead of saying she was 'born that way' (her words), she was honest about exercising etc instead of saying she never does. That is all.
But she prob doesn't exercise, it's down to eating habits. Goodnight and god bless ✌🏼

Reactions: 1
I don't think she does exercise except walks. During lockdown she said she never works out and has a weak core after pregnancies/sections.

I'd love to know what she eats so I can copy it 😂 I try to eat healthily most of the time but still struggling to lose 10 lbs after pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw her at kildare village and she's really slim those pics omg she looks completely different!

Hands up if you think it's only gas Billy's aptamil next to Brian's heniken, cheers Billy. 🙄🙄. No not laughing. Then her cocktails. Could 1 of them maybe not drink with 3 small kids, are they not bord shitless in a drawing room whole mummy sips martinis. Their holidays always seem centred around day drinking with a little bit of kiddie stuff

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she does exercise, other than the odd walk. It’s not her thing. She certainly eats well, she has shown some of her food. She was never a 16 let alone a 14. At most she was a solid 10. Still slim.
She drinks “well” too…. 🤔 Always showing the booze on IG.. trying to glamorize alcohol.

I don't think she does exercise except walks. During lockdown she said she never works out and has a weak core after pregnancies/sections.

I'd love to know what she eats so I can copy it 😂 I try to eat healthily most of the time but still struggling to lose 10 lbs after pregnancy.
I am no expert but I really do find tracking your calories super. I have lost 5lb in 2 weeks, have 6 weddings, a couple of hols & a hen party coming up. I think the discipline of entering what you eat & sticking to your cals helps. (Sorry don’t want to derail the thread. I don’t “exercise” but briskly walk the dog.
so so many recipes online & I find tictok brilliant. 😎

Reactions: 6
Hands up if you think it's only gas Billy's aptamil next to Brian's heniken, cheers Billy. 🙄🙄. No not laughing. Then her cocktails. Could 1 of them maybe not drink with 3 small kids, are they not bord shitless in a drawing room whole mummy sips martinis. Their holidays always seem centred around day drinking with a little bit of kiddie stuff
Please 🙄

Reactions: 5
She isn’t actually skinny in real life. Don’t get me wrong she is slim with long legs but she isn’t skinny.
I’ve been in her company a few times and she is very lean
It's not about whether she was heavier etc - yes, people change, but she has always portrayed herself as being someone who was always a size 8 or whatever. She definitely wasn't. I remember her on that show - she was a 14/16!
Pippa was never 14/16, not even when pregnant.

Also, remember the saying, “there is no such thing as an ugly woman, just a poor one”
Look at most celebrities, with fame and money comes the best products, hair cuts/colours, professional makeup, veneers etc
Pippa is absolutely stunning in person, I was in a hotel when she had one of her shows and she stood out a mile. She smelt absolutely beautiful too!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d imagine she eats well and looks after her body.
If she hadn't the money she wouldn't look how she does as the saying goes " You're not ugly, you're just poor) and I'm not saying she was ever ugly, far from it but ya get my drift!!

I’ve been in her company a few times and she is very lean

Pippa was never 14/16, not even when pregnant.

Also, remember the saying, “there is no such thing as an ugly woman, just a poor one”
Look at most celebrities, with fame and money comes the best products, hair cuts/colours, professional makeup, veneers etc
Pippa is absolutely stunning in person, I was in a hotel when she had one of her shows and she stood out a mile. She smelt absolutely beautiful too!
😄 read this after I posted but it's so true. I think I would look very different if I had the time/money to hit the spa, beauticians, BT's, buy very expensive skincare, get to the hairdresser every 4/6 wks, get my Brows done, had a nanny etc etc....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
read this after I posted but it's so true. I think I would look very different if I had the time/money to hit the spa, beauticians, BT's, buy very expensive skincare, get to the hairdresser every 4/6 wks, get my Brows done, had a nanny etc etc....
And giant veneers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to live beside them and even when their first was born she was always "perfect". On a Sunday morning she'd be out with skin tight white jeans, white car, pristine everything. I'd be there in a hoodie on the way to get a breakfast roll for my hangover and I'd see her and feel like tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but “she smelt absolutely beautiful too” has me lol’ing. Kinda creepy.
This thread is getting beyond weird, the people who blindly defend every move she makes and idolise the ground she walks on. I've seen her in person also twice, yes she stands out because she is tall slim and leggy and her teeth do catch your eye but I wouldn't say she's drop dead gorgeous. And I cannot confirm if she smelt gorgeous or not🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread is getting beyond weird, the people who blindly defend every move she makes and idolise the ground she walks on. I've seen her in person also twice, yes she stands out because she is tall slim and leggy and her teeth do catch your eye but I wouldn't say she's drop dead gorgeous. And I cannot confirm if she smelt gorgeous or not🤪
I’ve seen her a few times too, usually dressed down with the boys but I saw her getting food in Siam in Dundrum around the time she had the pop up shop and she was nice looking but nothing out of this world either. If she wasn’t Pippa I would have completely forgotten about ever seeing her, she made that little impression. Her ‘celebrity’ made her stand out rather than her looks or anything else about her, imo. Didn’t get close enough up her hole to be able to confirm or deny her smelling of roses either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, it’s bizarre on this thread more than any other thread I follow on here. Talking about beautiful someone smelled 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just the complete lack of critical thinking around St Philipa is mad. I guess it’s paying for her garden kitchen, 5 star holidays and Mr Ed teeth so more luck to her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.