Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs are very toned looking for someone who never seems to do a jot of exercise. I was always ‘‘naturally’’ slim as in I could eat what I wanted all my life and not put weight on, but after kids I def have a pouch and it’s like my bones are bigger? I just feel bigger even though I haven’t technically gained weight. She is still a little slink of a thing. Herself and Lisa Jordan are 100% getting PT on the sly IMO
I know some women just naturally toned, I’d say they keep busy and on the move. I wish I had those genes!!

Reactions: 3
Her legs are very toned looking for someone who never seems to do a jot of exercise. I was always ‘‘naturally’’ slim as in I could eat what I wanted all my life and not put weight on, but after kids I def have a pouch and it’s like my bones are bigger? I just feel bigger even though I haven’t technically gained weight. She is still a little slink of a thing. Herself and Lisa Jordan are 100% getting PT on the sly IMO
Google photos of her from the dating show The Ex Files with Lucy Kennedy and you will see that she's not naturally as skinny as she always claims to be! I actually think that she looked prettier back then, so I don't understand why she has to pretend that she has always been stick-thin. She definitely has a PT now and has probably had one for many years.

Reactions: 8
I'd be fairly skinny myself but no way would I ever be that dressed up just going for dinner in a hotel here, its not even summer time! I'd be so self conscious going around like that and I think my husband would be like why are you dressed like a teenager 😄
Like does anyone here in their mid to late thirties wear dresses that short going out?

Reactions: 9
I’d say she eats like a bird
She’s always one of those who post photos of a bag of Maltesers’ like it’s her not so guilty secret. It’s like they’re trying to prove that their just like us and scoff a pack of choccie digestives every night. There’s a few that do it and I just think ‘eating disorder’ everytime. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s always one of those who post photos of a bag of Maltesers’ like it’s her not so guilty secret. It’s like they’re trying to prove that their just like us and scoff a pack of choccie digestives every night. There’s a few that do it and I just think ‘eating disorder’ everytime. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Definitely! Her old pal Tara make up is the same

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She isn’t actually skinny in real life. Don’t get me wrong she is slim with long legs but she isn’t skinny.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That appearance on the ex files 😳. The evolution of pippa is quite extraordinary. Every year she is morphing into someone different. I’d love to see one of those flick books with her changing look from start to finish. Her brother is Cian o Connor (Google him) I always wondered how they were related!

Reactions: 4
I think that if she had always been honest and said, yes, I used to be a bit heavier, but I dieted and exercised, she'd be more likeable, but any time she has mentioned her weight, she has said that she's always been naturally slim and she got it from her mother! I actually saw that episode of the Ex Files when it was on and have always known that she lies about this weight thing. No idea why. Just be honest - no big deal!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cause it’s the ‘perfect Pippa’ brand she displays now, can’t be reminded she’s a mere mortal.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Because everything is about show with them. Everything is about the outward appearance of perfection. The teeth, the house, the marriage, the business etc.
I’d say someone could be murdered in the house and she’d put on the lipgloss and the skinny jeans and face her public with the turkey teeth as if everything is hunky dory. And that’s seemingly what people want from her. Shell throw in an odd ‘relatable’ story now and again with a ‘mess’ on the worktop to throw a few crumbs to the ones who buy the diary/candle/jeans/coat etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yea she certainly wasn't always naturally slim!
I don’t think she looks like she has much weight on. She just looks bloated.. like a lot of us did in our twenties from drinking 3+ times a week and eating junk. I weigh the same as I did in my twenties but thanks to a much busier lifestyle and a lot less partying I no longer have that bloated look.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.