Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very reasonable price to pay for your 3rd son's christening...

Reactions: 22

OMG the price

Reactions: 10
Dropping 2 grand for her outfit!! People wonder who is buying POCO, well somebody definetly is!!

Let's be honest she wouldn't be seen dead in her own brand unless for a walk around the k club or a photo op to sell, sell, sell. I highly doubt her makeup was using UP either

Reactions: 18
The fact the call him billy bear sends me. He’s not a cured meat

(I hope u get the reference)

Reactions: 21
She said it on one of her stories that it was modal material and it’s “lovely and cool” I only got a pair of the Dunnes one they’re really nice & comfortable like for €20 compared to her rip off prices! Even if I was minted I wouldn’t buy her crap!
just checked her PJs on her site and it says it’s modal on it there

Reactions: 6
Lovely day out for them but that outfit isn’t for me. Way too frilly and a bit short for someone round 40 imo. I normally like her style but it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 7
Lovely day out for them but that outfit isn’t for me. Way too frilly and a bit short for someone round 40 imo. I normally like her style but it’s a no from me.
She is 36 years old (37 in August, same as myself). That's closer to 35 than to 40 thanks very much!
Thankfully 40 isn't the cut-off point for wearing short skirts anyway
Edited to add, before I'm accused, I'm not Pippa! And I'm not a fan of hers.

Reactions: 39
Oh my god. Like...Oh. My. God.

She will never wear that again. Insanity.

Reactions: 9
She is 36 years old (37 in August, same as myself). That's closer to 35 than to 40 thanks very much!
Thankfully 40 isn't the cut-off point for wearing short skirts anyway
Edited to add, before I'm accused, I'm not Pippa! And I'm not a fan of hers.
I still wear short skirt myself so I don’t think there’s an age limit but that a bit confirmation dress/ pagent queen type short. It’s the type of dress plus the fabric which missed the mark.

Vogue Williams christening outfit was beautiful imo, similar in that it was pretty and lacy but a much nicer shape.

Reactions: 7
would it not be better to teach him that it’s about a husband and wife and crying shouldn’t be rewarded?

Reactions: 13
It was a beautiful outfit, but way too short & expensive. It also looked like a particularly nice Zara or savida at Dunnes stores find. I find her style totally unobtainable. I remember she used to recommend bourjouis make up and clothes from warehouse/ H&M etc when she started her blog.

Reactions: 11
You can't see Billy's name properly on the cake. Bit of an odd design.
Looks like the "i" broke off and they didn't do a great job of sticking it back.
Or maybe just an unfortunate font, who knows.
Blly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.