Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember it was how many of them were out that people had issues with, there was only to be 6 at a table, they may have had that but then they would have a completely different set of contacts a day or two later
Yes that's exactly it. I remember there being a gang of them and she didn't show it on her stories, if you were to watch her storie you would have thought she was just out for dinner the 4 of them, it was Brian Dowling who showed it. Your one Grainne Gallanagh was with them too. There was about 10 of them and they were shifting around every 90mins or whatever was the allowed amount of table time.

Reactions: 10
Where they are looks completely empty, no atmosphere, it's weird. Like the shining.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where they are looks completely empty, no atmosphere, it's weird. Like the shining.
Resorts are very quite , Dublin airport is only at 30% . It will take time for it to pick up again . They are in the Conrad . I personally wouldn’t mind it .

Reactions: 12
I think its good that they are going, at least they can try it out and we can see how they get on. Hopefully travel will be back on the cards for all of us soon, only by people going and doing it will we see how it pans out. At least she didn't try and hide the fact she was going like some of the scammers. You'd have your package deal in Spain for what some of the hotels or even Air B&B's are charging for a couple of nights. And she also pays for things not like some of the beggy mitchells. The fact she is preggers and has two kids would be enough to scare me into staying in Ireland, but she's taking the chance and hopefully it will all work out great and we can all start looking forward. And I'm sure she will post any problems if they do arise, so we can all learn from it either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On the topic of Pippa & Sue not liking each other, I don’t know of any issues so would say it’s just a case of them being very different.
Pippa probably thinks (correctly) that Sue is a loudmouth chav and Sue probably thinks Pippa is a bore.

Reactions: 11
I think its good that they are going, at least they can try it out and we can see how they get on. Hopefully travel will be back on the cards for all of us soon, only by people going and doing it will we see how it pans out. At least she didn't try and hide the fact she was going like some of the scammers. You'd have your package deal in Spain for what some of the hotels or even Air B&B's are charging for a couple of nights. And she also pays for things not like some of the beggy mitchells. The fact she is preggers and has two kids would be enough to scare me into staying in Ireland, but she's taking the chance and hopefully it will all work out great and we can all start looking forward. And I'm sure she will post any problems if they do arise, so we can all learn from it either way.
You don’t know she pays… prob doesn’t declare gifted stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all the money and issues with Covid. you’d think they’d get their own villa or accommodation away from the public esp with 2 small kids and her being pregnant . Looks like they have on a standard room in the Conrad high up with a balcony 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Yeah can't believe Brian D. didn't tag along. Mustn't of got th invite. Instead he goes 2 galway.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she ever just needs a break from Brian D, the fact that they live so close to them now and they seem to spend a huge amount of time together going on hols in Ireland recently too!

Reactions: 6
On a random note, does anyone know where her "O❤L" necklace is from? I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her eldest son is the image of her. I love how she just shares her sons like a normal mother and they aren’t her whole content.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I know it’s off topic but did anyone else see Brian Dowling’s porridge this morning in the G Hotel? Absolute 🤢🤢 I’m not over it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all the money and issues with Covid. you’d think they’d get their own villa or accommodation away from the public esp with 2 small kids and her being pregnant . Looks like they have on a standard room in the Conrad high up with a balcony 🤷‍♂️
Think it’s a suite with a separate room, they stayed in one the last time and it looks the same. Definitely not a standard room as Balcony much smaller in standard room . Don’t think standard rooms take 4 either . The poor girls is pregnant she needs a break 😂.
Place looks pretty quite anyway .

Reactions: 5
Off topic sorry but is there a thread on Claudine Keane? How feckin’ staged are her pictures/videos. She loves herself

Reactions: 16
Off topic sorry but is there a thread on Claudine Keane? How feckin’ staged are her pictures/videos. She loves herself
The state of her. She’s unbelievably tacky but seems to have the idea she’s class and style personified

The state of her. She’s unbelievably tacky but seems to have the idea she’s class and style personified
Oh she's something else. I might have said it on this thread before but she had pictures up before of the kids dressing up at Halloween, there were 8 photos on the grid post. 2 of which had the kids in it. The other 6 were selfies of her dressed up as a cat or something. It was beyond self indulgent. She always does that though, a grid post with an album of something but it ends up being all selfies of her😂would. You. Be. Well. 🙄

• Haha
Oh she's something else. I might have said it on this thread before but she had pictures up before of the kids dressing up at Halloween, there were 8 photos on the grid post. 2 of which had the kids in it. The other 6 were selfies of her dressed up as a cat or something. It was beyond self indulgent. She always does that though, a grid post with an album of something but it ends up being all selfies of her😂would. You. Be. Well. 🙄
This is actually gas 😂 “I really enjoyed spending Halloween with the family”, and every single picture is of her 😂 like the same pic over and over too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.