PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Glasgow girl myself, the hand that grabbed the food is most likely unwashed and straight far the bog, without stopping at a sink šŸ¤¢ Shed turn up at an envelope opening that one!

Title suggestion

Weight loss train for Gin cause sheā€™s off to the sun, wonder how much sheā€™ll be gifted there huns? X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another place I won't visit with all the freebies they've been giving out lately to all these insta wannabes ...
I immediately turn off from the place give it to hard working family's or kids that have nothing not these families that take what they can get at every opertunity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ā£40 quid for a pillowcasešŸ¤£
and that pink glittery stick she hadā€¦.a blusher? ā€œIs very reasonable at only about Ā£22ā€ each to their own but I couldnā€™t justify that on a blusher especially if i already had a make up collection like her

Reactions: 4
Buying makeup tagging the companies hoping for a collab meanwhile her kids were dressed like paupers at a wedding.
The mind boggles

Reactions: 9
and that pink glittery stick she hadā€¦.a blusher? ā€œIs very reasonable at only about Ā£22ā€ each to their own but I couldnā€™t justify that on a blusher especially if i already had a make up collection like her
I quite liked the look of the blusher but then she said the priceā€¦..I would class under Ā£10 as reasonable, over Ā£20 is a definite treat.

Reactions: 2
Notice all the free gifted tat she has stuffed in her garage (aka soon to be bar). Wonā€™t be long and itā€™ll be on marketplace

Reactions: 5
Stop saying ā€œjuiciesā€ instead of juices and ā€œIā€™m going to go in withā€¦.ā€ It irrationally annoys me aswell as the jabbing at the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.