PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog food ad…. She’d advertise her dying grandmother for a freebie. Honestly I just don’t get how people have no shame.
She’s so cringey sounding if that was my pal id have to be having a word! You can tell she’s clearly (poorly) reading off a script! Don’t get why the companies arnt cringing too but then they’re just as bad actually writing the tit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The dog food ad…. She’d advertise her dying grandmother for a freebie. Honestly I just don’t get how people have no shame.
To be fair I’d advertise my rabbits for the thousands she would get for that.. wonder how much her jml partnership is getting her and her beauty companies! She will be raking it in!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To be fair I’d advertise my rabbits for the thousands she would get for that.. wonder how much her jml partnership is getting her and her beauty companies! She will be raking it in!
The only thing she is raking in is her biscuit jar😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must stink of cooking all day long. That barnet must reek. She’s cooking on that hob morning, noon, mid afternoon and evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strap yourselves in Tattlers we are back on the weight loss train again🤣🤣
Literally no one cares! Also totally inappropriate constantly posting how many calories are in food all the time, hope she’s not like that in front of her kids!

She’s been banging on about this holiday since March. I genuinely thought she was going at Easter as she was talking about buying all her holiday bits back then.
Calm down Jen, it’s a week in Tenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would she fly from Manchester when you can fly easily from Glasgow? It might be a little cheaper but slogging it 5 hours down there and back is not worth £200 surely

Reactions: 8
Last holiday I went we were £700 cheaper going from Manchester 😯

I think because Scottish schools had finished and English schools hadn't. Definitely worth a few hours drive to save that much.

Why would she fly from Manchester when you can fly easily from Glasgow? It might be a little cheaper but slogging it 5 hours down there and back is not worth £200 surely
It will be about £200pp cheaper to fly Manchester than Glasgow, it’s defos worth it🤣

Reactions: 1
Last holiday I went we were £700 cheaper going from Manchester 😯

I think because Scottish schools had finished and English schools hadn't. Definitely worth a few hours drive to save that much.
Well I stand corrected…it’s never been that kind of saving for me but then again I don’t go on holiday very often and when I have it’s been without kids or kids under two so not paying for a seat! Will bear in mind if I ever get to go abroad again anytime soon 🤔

ETA just pulled up a hypothetical holiday to Tenerife for us and it’s only £130 difference total- but I just changed dates to October holidays and boom £800 difference! There’s the secret. I’ve always booked off peak!

Did anyone spot someone’s hand on her story reach out and touch a food item and put it back … with their bare hand, not using tongs 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did anyone spot someone’s hand on her story reach out and touch a food item and put it back … with their bare hand, not using tongs 🤮
No never saw that! 🙈
Makes me feel sick full stop ✋🏼 Not the fact that someone’s mingin’ hand is touching the food but the fact that she’s been invited 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why do companies think that inviting these folk for free advertising makes any one want to go! It’s the total opposite for me! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.