PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks far too big for that room, covers the doorway a lot!
I'd think at his age he would soon start wanting a normal bed, maybe even a double! Instead of a high riser bed which in my opinion is aimed at younger children.
But long-term thinking doesn't come into it for her as she will just beg a new one in a years time 🙄

Reactions: 8
The bed looks ridiculous blocking the door. Surely that’s a massive fire hazard, especially with all the lighting

Reactions: 10
lol if your bed blocks the door then your house is too small for the bed 🙈
Its like squeezing into a size 10 when your really a size 12.
Dont kid yourself.

falling off the diet waggon already this weekend… predictable

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I’ve never ended up in mine and my husbands bed watching me bean after a few small large sherries!! Rock n roll 🤘🏼 Dunelm Mill 🤣😂🤣😂🙄

• Haha
lol if your bed blocks the door then your house is too small for the bed 🙈
Its like squeezing into a size 10 when your really a size 12.
Dont kid yourself.

falling off the diet waggon already this weekend… predictable
Yeah well Jen should be used to that! She’s always squeezing herself into smaller clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I’ve never ended up in mine and my husbands bed watching me bean after a few small large sherries!! Rock n roll 🤘🏼 Dunelm Mill 🤣😂🤣😂🙄
My pals would tell me to GTF if I said, ‘Mon let’s jump into bed and watch some cartoons’ on a nite oot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon there is a fruit bowl wae keys getting chucked in at the macgready hoose so aye nae debates hens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have heard it all now in your friends bed living your best life😷.
I take it her sons room was the master bedroom before the loft conversion?

Edit: The room is very small

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New hairdo to celebrate the advert for washing up liquid maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 reading from a script like she’s rehearsing for the stage 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she go from Ad, gifted candles, crap pasta to oh I’m so sad today

she is a absolute riot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As usual she’s made someone’s death all about Jen!! Looking back at our messages and shares one where the girl that died is preaching about jen oor lord and saviour.
Give it a rest! Not everything is about you Jen

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Respectful timing as usual.

Here's a new washing up liquid....one hour later...I'm so distraught about a funeral. I'm sure the family would see how distraught you were uploading a video about a fancy bottle of Fairy.

I can honestly say I’ve never been fed up of my washing up liquid bottle design.
Me either - and I'm struggling to work out why the design of the bottle will make washing the dishes easier. I must be doing it wrong squirting it in the sink and running the hot tap 🤷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.