PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉
Oh I know 😂😂😂🙌🏼💯💯💯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉
oh I don’t know .. 🙈 👀 haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Dear Lord...I've seen it all. She lives in a normal New build. Wtaf. Literallyo_O
In all seriousness she has a totally disregard for safety online. Basically showing her front door to 150k strangers. It's beyond belief.
She must be the absolute laughing stock of the street.

Reactions: 13
But if anyone wants a good laugh check this beaut out 😂 it’s only Jennifer’s mans tiktok account documenting the fight with the neighbour lol 😂 don’t think I’ve laughed so much in a long while lol 😂 sheer comedy gold
That keeps popping up on my FYP. I had no idea it was them?! Has she mentioned it on Insta? I don’t follow her anymore.

Reactions: 6
Just found the Tik Tok account - think the username is now "WackoJacko. O'Neil". Wasn't she meant to have been on here? Got 55.1k followers and 1.2m likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That keeps popping up on my FYP. I had no idea it was them?! Has she mentioned it on Insta? I don’t follow her anymore.
Nope not a peep lol 😂 I highly doubt she would mention it as it makes him out to be a complete bell end 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She won't mention it for a number of reasons, main two being (a) it absolutely confirms they both come here and (b) she's a false bleep.

Reactions: 8
I am lost to what’s going on, each time I go to read/reply to a post it is gone.
I don’t have tiktok

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.