Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kirky19

Where the hell does she get all her money from? For someone that is a housewife and punts anything including her granny on the gram, she doesn’t stop spending!

Reactions: 4

xtn71

Chatty Member
Do you like our new picture? Asked Admin to very kindly do that for us :) Since Ginnifer so obsessed with names to faces lately.

Last edited:

tiffanyring

New hairdo to celebrate the advert for washing up liquid maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 reading from a script like she’s rehearsing for the stage 🙉

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
How much is a blow dry? £30? For me that’s a once a month treat at the most.
I don’t have the time or money … (or that much hair).

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
How do you find out what influencers do actuallly earn by posts and stories
Well if they set themselves up as a limited company you can check their records at company’s house.
They have to file a tax return there. That’s how the hinch board found out she was worth a LOT of money.
I’m not sure she’s big enough for that tho.

hereforpopcorn

I think the same has been asked by a few people. You can’t come on, say what you did and not expect people to ask for more information.
If all you have to add is that someone is Jen, then maybe don’t kid on you have piping hot tea and expect no one to ask you to spill it fs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seems like the tea was freezing cold🥶

• Haha

hereforpopcorn

They are cowards and bullies of the worst kind, for years they have gotten away with murder. I can tell you for a fact that they are despised by almost everyone who knows who they are in real life. They have a couple of thick as fuck fake pals who have been taken in by 2 crackpots but that's the sum total of what they have in real life... ⏳ is up soon. For anyone who has anything to do with them you are also complicit in the harm they have caused for years and shame on you
Wow! Yeah we need more tea, “gotten away with murder” come on need details
Please.
Who did they bully? 🍿🍿🍿🍿