Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I may have missed it but is she still working or is insta her main job now because she’s posting all day everyday, can’t see her having time to work.

Reactions: 2

lush

She was a well known mumfluencer with a big following who set up fake tattle accounts to hide her identity and make comments. Google the story.
Sorry I did just that after I posted. Madness how her whole life unravelled because she didn’t like what she read about herself on Tattle.

instainsta2021

On her blog in her bio she said she is 33 and a mother to Sophia who is 6 & Leo who is 3. I’m sure Sophie just turned 10 last year so she must be late 30s

xtn71

Chatty Member
I think i saw a post last week with her saying about to do the ironing, its all so erratic

Pamelapumpkin

Your the one saying Jackie is every member on this thread so aye keep in yer ain lane ...interlopers stand out like a sore thumb trying to derail the thread
My post did not say that, read it over again. I am not derailing this thread, Jackie was merely mentioned as I was catching up on comments and that was all I was seeing.
So aye hen there ye go back in my own lane, beep beep

Reactions: 1

123imsonosey

Why would she fly from Manchester when you can fly easily from Glasgow? It might be a little cheaper but slogging it 5 hours down there and back is not worth £200 surely
It will be about £200pp cheaper to fly Manchester than Glasgow, it’s defos worth it🤣

Reactions: 1