Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KW1431

Genuinely don’t get the trend for panelling a new build ??
Vile isn’t it! 🤮 her living looked nice back in 2018 before she has that vile fire place monstrosity fitted and she said she’d never get her wallpaper changed(if she could be laura Ashley josette wallpaper and all that) oh wait fast forward and it’s all free she fucking grabs it as fast as she can say gin and macaroni cheese!!!

Reactions: 5

DebbieF

VIP Member
Tagged the business 2 weeks ago saying how lovely the wax burners were, fast forward and now the business has gifted her a burner and melts.

“How absolutely gorgeous is this” sorry what are you trying to say here😂makes no sense
She‘s not the only one, noticed thealexandersnest is following and gushing over the burner🙄

Reactions: 4

JaffaCake

I am really pleasantly surprised to see Jen speak out about Elle, she’s actually the first that I have noticed. I didn’t agree with her bit about not seeing colour as a mixed race household we see colour and show respect to every person equally regardless. I get that comment often comes from lack of knowledge and meant in a good way, just doesn’t sit right with me personally.
I saw another account earlier too but also glad to see her bring it up, as strange as I found it that she followed and watched her stuff anyway as a late 30’s mother!

hereforpopcorn

Me too, wtf 😳 is it all for real?! So the jist is that Jackie is their neighbour who has several issues with them and scratches/hits the van? Which has all been recorded and passed to police? And she works for the police?! 🤪🤯
Yeah the copper next door has been scratching/ hitting the car/van and looks like she is getting charged for it, looks like a dash cam it’s been filmed on. Makes sense she is on here also then if she doesn’t like Jen that much 🤣

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Again using peoples misfortune for content to take away the attention she has brought on herself for being the vile person she is, outing that girl and then threatning her with her own information! So smug on the stories aswell as if she had done the world a favour, a new low even by her standards! She puts the details out there so that the brainwashed percentage of her followers will now do to this girl what she claims has been done to her. Typical shitebag behaviour Ginnifer, set up the bullets and get everyone else to fire them for you 😡 she needs to have a word with herself.
Exactly this doesn’t make her look any better if anything makes her look worse. Imagine having say 151k people giving that girl grief because gin shared her profile.

Stormy45

Sending herself messages again😂😂the give away was the word “adore”, great personality, voice and honest during lockdown, fuck off hun your a tit.
I could go on………😂
No one has asked about the shitty sensory lights in your playhouse, any excuse to add a link!!

Thank you.
Off topic, there is something untoward about her husband. One thing for sure I would not be leaving my kids in his company
I am positive he featured on Crimewatch UK. He has an unsettling look about him.
#pweirdo!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Just found the Tik Tok account - think the username is now "WackoJacko. O'Neil". Wasn't she meant to have been on here? Got 55.1k followers and 1.2m likes!

• Haha