Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cccc12

So her birthday is the 18th Dec (she is out in Glasgow celebrating)she goes for her PCR say on sun the 19th,gets results Mon 20th & now she is out of isolation.

Reactions: 3

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
The whole weekend shes been acting like a complete fucking weirdo. All high and mighty about the caravan not being a caravan (a gorgeous one!) the troll threats the caravan owner followers and now trying to act like a politician wanting to make a change for Glasgow’s disabled? Guarantee shes hinting for a blue badge and would bloody take it if offered. Absolute LAUGHING STOCK. School run must be a brilliant laugh.
What kind of quality holiday time does she actually have with her kids if she has time for all that sitting in a caravan.

hereforpopcorn

Hi Jen lol lol lol lol
I’m not Jen, I just asked for more information on the intel you have? You must know her personally so just wanting some actual facts……. So not going to respond with actual facts? No spilled ☕☕☕☕ here

i mean your username is I know the truth about Jen - but haven’t given us anything new to get stuck into. I call bs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Stormy45

It most likely is. She will do anything for money. Breeding and selling mongrels for 1500k+ can be added to her CV😂

L2M2

and that pink glittery stick she had….a blusher? “Is very reasonable at only about £22” each to their own but I couldn’t justify that on a blusher especially if i already had a make up collection like her
I quite liked the look of the blusher but then she said the price…..I would class under £10 as reasonable, over £20 is a definite treat.

Reactions: 2

leejks

The dog food ad…. She’d advertise her dying grandmother for a freebie. Honestly I just don’t get how people have no shame.
To be fair I’d advertise my rabbits for the thousands she would get for that.. wonder how much her jml partnership is getting her and her beauty companies! She will be raking it in!

• Wow
Reactions: 2