PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some continuity errors with her stories tonight, her hair goes from bouffant to flat and back again repeatedly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ma lovelie custard heed is striving to look like the estranged sister of Ken Hom😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, you give your puppy a lead to chew to distract it from wanting to play with the hairbrush….whilst you’re lead training him and probably telling him not to eat his lead. THEN….you start to wave the brush in his face while calling his name to get him to play….with the brush….that you’ve just tried to distract him from playing with…..
Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, you give your puppy a lead to chew to distract it from wanting to play with the hairbrush….whilst you’re lead training him and probably telling him not to eat his lead. THEN….you start to wave the brush in his face while calling his name to get him to play….with the brush….that you’ve just tried to distract him from playing with…..
Make it make sense
Just buy a grooming table £50/60, the amount that she spends on make-up she wouldn’t even notice that she had spent on someone else for a change. Much easier for you Jen and better for the dogs. Rather than his lead, how about a chew toy or better still train him to stand and be brushed, your groomer will thank you as it makes her job that little bit easier.

Reactions: 10
Bragging about her fake trainers!! 😂😂
She could definitely afford to get a real but then she would have to put her hand in her own pocket for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s spent her whole day eating out, shopping, getting her hair done and eating out again and now she’s saying her pal dropped her off wine and chocolate because she knew she needed a “little pick me up”. From what exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey can someone give me recap of worst things she's done etc.she's been on my Instagram ages but i never paid attention I didnt think she was as bad as hinch or made money but lately i have noticed link after link with AFF links. Just so tedious and she's really been annoying me lately

Reactions: 8
Hey can someone give me recap of worst things she's done etc.she's been on my Instagram ages but i never paid attention I didnt think she was as bad as hinch or made money but lately i have noticed link after link with AFF links. Just so tedious and she's really been annoying me lately

Gets drunk on many occasions, stories are usually hilarious and show her true colours 😈

Accepts tons of free items but has the inability to tag them correctly as gifted etc.

Excessive use of her favourite stock cubes and Worcester sauce for her cooking tutorials.

Buys clothes that are far too small for her.

Wears far too much make up that usually leaves her glowing with the many highlighters that she uses.

Botox, fillers, lip etc, which have totally changed the shape of her face.

I‘m sure there’s more 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gets drunk on many occasions, stories are usually hilarious and show her true colours 😈

Accepts tons of free items but has the inability to tag them correctly as gifted etc.

Excessive use of her favourite stock cubes and Worcester sauce for her cooking tutorials.

Buys clothes that are far too small for her.

Wears far too much make up that usually leaves her glowing with the many highlighters that she uses.

Botox, fillers, lip etc, which have totally changed the shape of her face.

I‘m sure there’s more 😆
Injected herself into the whole troll busters/ detechtives debacle and doxxed someone at the height of it, presumably for clout. remember all that actually 😂 “tick tock” hilarious now looking back on. She’s now quietly unfollowed Andy malone 😂 pathetic!

Grief touring her way through every big Instagram cancer account, again, for clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Uses filters that make her unrecognisable compared to how she actually looks in real life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.