Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiffanyring

Wtaf 😳 she is on bbc sounds with her sister talking about how they can “taste words”
🤪🤯 who the hell listens to this shite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member

Look how naturally pretty she is here. She’s ruined her looks. 😔
She looks lovely there, her eyebrows are immaculate and not at a 45 degree angle up her forehead. I remember following her back in the day and she was so down to Earth and lovely and Instagram has just turned her into a self-obsessed arsehole.

Anyone any idea where the sudden wealth come from? Giving up work, buying 2 dogs (huge expense to keep) decorating the house (paid for it to be done like the panelling), kitchen extension, holidays, monthly beauty upkeep with lashes lip n blow drys, constant shopping for clothes. Etc etc.
I know she gets some freebies and the odd paid ad but surely not enough to sustain all that?!

If it's been answered I've not seen it sorry.
It could be any combination of debt, remortgaged up to the eyeballs, breeding the dogs, self employed creative accounting, more freebies than she lets on…

Lovelybitofsquirrel

Gloating over her new free mirror for the hallway, only cost £179.99 🤬
Only???? That’s taking the piss Jen. That’s half a months rent for some.

I’ve just taken out some time to look at her stories 🤣

Honestly, she’s something else. Posting all that free shit at Christmas!! It’s all I’m seeing (ad, gifted, ad, gifted). Has she not got a heart? I hate Influencers sometimes, flaunting their wealth in peoples faces! I’m lucky to have a good life as well Jen, but I’m not as heartless as to show people how good I’ve got it. Makes me sick when people do this, really grates me!

Last edited:

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Honestly that woman has lost all sense of reality… house is done up like the entrance to Silverburn and for what? A few likes on Instagram. She’s also another one that will be on the ASA shit list shortly as her ad disclosure is a fucking disgrace.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
'Blinds were not part of this collaboration' take about delusional 😂😂😂 'discount code from previous partnership'

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
No one is interested in her bloody panelling it's as common as anything. Seen one room seen it all. No wonder her 'big' account never gets any bigger her content is awful. Me me me here's what I got for free. Dog food, face oil, fake flowers who cares. Nothing original or inspirational at all

CodyJ89

Don’t lower yourself by leaving hate, it wasn’t that long ago she outed the girl Kaysha who had apparently trolled her and her followers got her place of work, home address etc.
Pot kettle and piss poor meaningless words from Daphne🤷🏼‍♀️
you mean to say her daughter is 10 and this is the first time she’s spoken to her about racism or prejudice? And she’s actually admitting that As if she’s a saint

Reactions: 11

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
This is starting to cross the line now guys. Call her out for her content but some of these comments about her body are just nasty.
They are just that....comments. I don't personally give a fuck about her weight or body image....it's she who makes her image part of her content.

BUT! As we know, last I looked, she constantly counts calories and advocates low calorie menus/spreads/sprays etc. Says she's a size 10/12 when she clearly isn't, despite filters etc.

I'm sorry, she should be called out for this false hood! She puts the lies out there after all.

allthegossy

It just looks like someone has picked a dying, drab bush, spray painted it silver and whacked some cheap Christmas tat to it. It’s horrific. How she thinks it’s something spectacular is truly beyond me. It’s show stopping alright. But for all the wrong reasons 🤡

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
How insensitive is she. It is sickening. Just been to see my devastated friend who's dog was killed by a car...but here is my dog for multiple stories. There's something wrong in her head..seriously.