Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
I noticed she has posted comments supporting Andy Malone’s Instagram video last night “outing” the owner of Tattle. They don’t even know if it’s the right person? If I was an influencer right now I’d be getting as far away from it as I could. Wouldn’t like to be involved in the fall out if he’s publicly named someone with no evidence.

Reactions: 11

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Haha the garland is horrendous, what an eye sore and it’s not for the entrance to a tiny new build🤣

• Haha

Bexybest

So much mirrored furniture 🤢 people can't even give stuff away on Facebook marketplace these days!

123imsonosey

why does she insist on photoshopping her body then post pics like this where you can clearly see what size she actually is 🤦🏼‍♀️. The only person I know who’s constantly on a diet but doesn’t get any smaller lol

Also I just can’t with the bottom comment 😭😂😂😂 have you ever heard so much shite in your life lol. Jen and scrawny sean will be stoating about cambuslang feeling like the dogs bollocks from now on (more so than already 🙄) expecting the paparazzi to pounce on them at any point since they’re the double of Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha that comment must be someone from on here😂😂😂

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
i know - it’s really braggy .
Ive stopped getting my nails done because I can’t justify the cost and here’s Jen acting like some sort of WAG!

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
@Bee Sting Receptionist in a school for kids with complex/additional needs.
She had no interaction or involvement with any of the kids, answering phones in her best glasgow uni accent.
😂😂This has made my day. All this time she has said she works with vulnerable people and could not disclose her job😂Yet she answers phones😂Im deed😂

Edit: No offence to any receptionists on here🥰

Last edited:

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Fake glasgow uni accent to ned in the sip of a gin ...I'm sure we did have a neighbour on tattle a while back ...anyone remember?

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s been banging on about this holiday since March. I genuinely thought she was going at Easter as she was talking about buying all her holiday bits back then.
Calm down Jen, it’s a week in Tenerife.

• Haha

Stormy45

No way she has paid for this, she cannot afford it. That’s her food budget for the 4 of them annually, once she pads it out with rice/pasta/noodles.

Mr Saffron is the sane person who delivers onion bhaji buffets to them all, including a few undesirables😉If you know you know😉

• Haha

Pamelapumpkin

OMG!!!! Editing her voice and pretending to be a dog🤣🤣She loves making a tit of herself

Last edited:
  • Haha