Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
She'd of cringed at gold 6 months ago. Shes recently done her hallway and kitchen pure grey silver! Mad bat. #, bandwagonmadam

Any guesses??!
Cannot wait for the big reveal. Here we go again...another random mix of styles that don't go together...so far we have Victorian style wall panelling a King Louis style mirror (sprayed gold😮) and what appears to be a mid century dressing table with black legs . Bizarrely carpet is a different colour in every pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Yip 100%. Mega stories about parking bays to distract from that awful post. 'I know where you live and work' intimidation and threatening words. And what is she going to do with that information exactly? Why say that?

Last edited:

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
Oh there's lots of bizarre goings on at Jen HQ tonight😲😲 the panelling with neon wall writing and LEDs... it's like Downton met Blackpool 🤣🤣🤣

OK..
the hair..
Why has she 2 dark brown strands the length of a bob in amongst the Sharon from Easties look???? What is that 😳

• Haha

Bexybest

She's gonna be very jealous of Grinch's new house announcement today 🤣 nobody loves a new build anymore hahaa

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Insensitive posting as usual 2 hours ago 'Kill me now' because there's lego on her carpet...minutes later the grief hunter in posting about Caroline Flack.
Exactly! Believe me, if one has any empathy or understanding of anything surrounding suicide, they wouldn't utter the words "kill me now" even jokingly.....or "be kind".

She has no clue but posts regardless about shite she isn't qualified to post about. Just steer clear ffs!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Shutters are made to exact requirements? Is that not the general idea😂

A BIG account she tells Andy Andy Andy I would say her mouth and arse are much BIGGER😂
“made to your specification” like she doesn’t live in an almost new build house of which there will be thousands of the exact same design in the country. She’s an idiot.

• Haha

MooMooG

The shoddy state of most new builds these days.
That’s what I thought. My house is nearly 150 years old so a bit wobbly & the odd crack but we’ll all be wobbly & cracking when we’re old 😂 My walls are flat though 😳

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
To be fair I’d advertise my rabbits for the thousands she would get for that.. wonder how much her jml partnership is getting her and her beauty companies! She will be raking it in!
The only thing she is raking in is her biscuit jar😂

• Haha

Realdealteller

Stay classy pint in the back of a taxi 😮🤣. Must be cause they had to pay for it 🍺🤣.

They both need help 🥼🥼🥼🥼🥼
There really no clue how many people just laugh at them in sheer utter joy of then making fools of them selfs

Just waiting on the response to this as seems there on this thread daily to check 🤔🤔🤭😂😂😂

• Haha