PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣When she edits her pics and makes an arse of it🤣🤣Look at her chest one boob is normal, what happened to the other one hun🤣.
The camel toe was out in force last night🤣😷.
duck me! 🙈 I'm obviously showing my age, but she resembles one of the Diddy men here.....or a plain square box, can't quite decide 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this meant to be her bare faced cleansing 🙈 I actually feel cringey for her just watching that video. She actually looks like she has put extra blusher on to film it🤣.
One of her cheeks looks like a nipple 😳

• Haha
Surely the IGTV night time routine was a piss take🤣🤣🤣I heard Foreo are asking her for a refund after watching that. Her winter pjs yet she was banging on about being spring the other day🤣. Who cleanses with a full face of slap on. She must look like Grotbags without makeup as we have never seen her without it or without a filter.
The “genius device” ( her words) is fit for the bin hun🤣.
The pad on the foreo was wet so why her makeup never came off is just magical🤣🤣

• Haha
Surely the IGTV night time routine was a piss take🤣🤣🤣I heard Foreo are asking her for a refund after watching that. Her winter pjs yet she was banging on about being spring the other day🤣. Who cleanses with a full face of slap on. She must look like Grotbags without makeup as we have never seen her without it or without a filter.
The “genius device” ( her words) is fit for the bin hun🤣.
The pad on the foreo was wet so why her makeup never came off is just magical🤣🤣
Her vanity and obnoxiousness (is that a word?) is on another planet! GC and her glorified flannel are both fit for the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything she does is so staged I piss myself laughing at her.
She needs more filler in her top lip to match that drooping bottom lip👄🤣.
Pimping her kid out making her pose for an LOL AD, what a complete bleep!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am raging the GC has taken her outfit highlight down, she went out one night with a chinese inspired sateen skirt sporting american tan tights along with her white shag me sandals🤣🤣🤣as per usual the skirt was vacuumed to her gut😷😷2 sizes to small.
I might dm her asking where she bought it👏👏🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Screenshot_2021-03-03-18-42-57.png

I've noticed the sneaky cow always tags the company name where the 'write message' is located so you can't go to their page. So she's crediting them but not really. She's an hole.

Reactions: 6
If you add cream cheese to bolognese (why?????) it’s no longer bolognese. She is a horrible cook.

• Sick
Another box of gifted goodies and big burds up to her usual tricks attempting to hide ad-gifted under her username👇🏼🤣🤣🤣.
Big Burd needs to step back from the chocolate🤣🤣.
She just cant say no and is still a greedy grabby low life bleep🤣🤣🤣
£20!!!??? You could get all of that tit in b&m for a fiver! She’s a clown for plugging absolute shite like this

It’s the same as the Foreo face massager, its £170 and she plugs that even although her face is plastic with all the botox and fillers. Her demo of it was hilarious🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grrrrreat..more #gifted#ad (hidden away in her username) shite to look forward too in her OTT just gorgeous garrrrden guys (lip smack). They are just sooooooo cooooozy like ma Rooooosie 🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.