PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would sell it before she would give it away - like the majority of her gifted items and Sofia's old bed even though she had been gifted a new one 🤷 I often post items for free on gumtree etc to give to people who genuinely need something and can't afford it. It's a lovely feeling helping people who are struggling a bit because let's face it anyone could be in that situation in the near future with the way things are!! X

Reactions: 8
Greedy McCready strikes again with more free food😡😡and she has a new scentsy consultant to gift her scentsy products, what happened to Carrie the previous one she used in order to get freebies? I honestly have no words to describe this greedy bleep🤣🤣🤣Cue for the brekkie pic saying shes back on 1200 cals again🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new scentsy consultant has 216 followers, it will be interesting to see how many more she gains from Lard ass🤣🤣. The other week she was saying scentsy was very expensive but yet here she is plugging it again as its free, vile greedy bleep.

Reactions: 6
Greedy McCready strikes again with more free food😡😡and she has a new scentsy consultant to gift her scentsy products, what happened to Carrie the previous one she used in order to get freebies? I honestly have no words to describe this greedy bleep🤣🤣🤣Cue for the brekkie pic saying shes back on 1200 cals again🤣🤣
I wondered this too. She ordered from Carrie for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: 4
Scentsy is over priced and not the best but the GC will refuse nothing.
👇🏼Greedy cow obviously playing to tattle. I agree that the amount shes eating wont touch the sides....ever🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wondered this too. She ordered from Carrie for as long as I can remember.
I think Carrie got fed up gifting her goods and getting zero sales from her. It will be oh I adore scentsy, I am obsessed✊🏼💦💦🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What I'm not getting about this video is she has supposedly just come out the bath in her night time routine...yet still has a full face of heavy make up on 🤔 Then she is using this Foreo device thing with a pad on using her words ' saturated in goodness' yet when she is using it her face is completely bone dry and there is no moisture whatsoever coming off it? Why is her blusher not smearing all over her face? I think she is actually demonstrating it without the wet pad on🤣🙈🤣 so as not to smudge her make up.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I’m mortified for her! Not sure who she thinks she’s is but she’s not as famous as she clearly thinks she is 😬😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.