Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jedward are a bit of a voice for the people at the moment 😂 Piers is creepily obsessed with how women conduct themselves. I've never seen him cry when his precious Ronaldo is pictured topless. Honestly I'd keep my mouth shut about morality if I'd been caught doing what he's done in the past.
I know, I'm loving Jedward on twitter. Yes the whole women using their sexuality argument was very eye rolly.

Reactions: 3
Anyway for some light relief here's a video of Ian Hislop discussing his feud with piers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I felt that the Meghan conversation was relevant, as Piers left his job because of comments he made about her - when has last a presenter left a job in a similar situation? I understand the need/wish to discuss this, it happened so quickly and was mind-boggling. The discussion was whether he was right to not believe her and critique her in the way he did, so of course she will also be a topic.

If I get a warning for saying this so be it, but I learned that it is always ok to voice my opinion (as long as it is respectful).
He left GMB on 9 March and the conversation today was less to do with what he thought about things/what he had done and more to do with posters views on MM and the RF imo

The stuff with him going after Ian Hislop to try and dig dirt up on him, just shows what a nasty grandiose little narc he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He recently gave an interview on Fox, this was only a few days ago. I also haven't had time to fully consider all of it, as I am occupied during the day.

Yes, of course people have different opinions as to whether what happened was right - and this has to do with whether Piers was right to criticise and disbelieve this individual that made him ultimately leave GMB.
So the actions of this individual are very much linked and relevant - it happened to be MM, but could have been someone else (Hancock for example, Piers was very harsh towards him. At some point I thought there have to be consequences - if it would have been Hancock then the discussion would have been around whether Hancock was competent or not)
Maybe you didn’t see the posts that were deleted but a lot of what was said today looked to me to be just examples of what Meghan did, what the Royal Family said over the course of the last few years - that’s the point I’m making. Of course MM is still linked to Piers Morgan and this will crop up over the course of his career but his thread is not the place - in my opinion - to have another post mortem over whether Meghan wanted people moved at Wimbledon or which of the Royal Family is the alleged racist, and the Mods obviously thought so as they put up a warning and removed posts.

Reactions: 6
I felt that the Meghan conversation was relevant, as Piers left his job because of comments he made about her - when has last a presenter left a job in a similar situation? I understand the need/wish to discuss this, it happened so quickly and was mind-boggling. The discussion was whether he was right to not believe her and critique her in the way he did, so of course she will also be a topic.

If I get a warning for saying this so be it, but I learned that it is always ok to voice my opinion (as long as it is respectful).
about 22 comments have been removed, all about Meghan Markle’s personality,
The woman has haters and she also has fans! They’re both passionate when putting their point across,
The woman also has 3 threads here 🤷‍♀️ It’s been flogged to death and people are getting sick of the arguments about her and Harry dragging on here.
it’s hard to know what should be allowed when they’re so intertwined but in-depth analysis into what she did to who is just irritating others.

you can have an opinion but remember you don’t see everything that happens on a thread.

anyway moving on!

Reactions: 10
GMB is miles better without his booming foghorn and constant interruptions.
have to disagree, his interviews frustrated the hell out of me, he never let anyone speak, he made everything about himself, I’d never watch GMB for hard hitting news content and I don’t watch it at all, just the interviews on playback if I’m interested in who’s on/during the pandemic, but as a morning news type show it’s lost all appeal, nobody on the panel can draw the attention he did and they don’t have the talent to conduct an interesting interview

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your expressing you anger but thats by the by, just add 'IMO' to some of your statements to help clarify things please.
How can me saying the programme is better without him be anything BUT an opinion? I do not need to be told how to post by you or anyone else. You do seem to have difficulty understanding simple posts and you were called out on that in the Sir Captain Tom Moore thread.

IMVHO of course. If that's clear enough. (That's in my very humble opinion).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I prefer GMB without him too. But then I thought he had the interviewing skills of a large foghorn so there's no surprise.

In my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
How can me saying the programme is better without him be anything BUT an opinion? I do not need to be told how to post by you or anyone else. You do seem to have difficulty understanding simple posts and you were called out on that in the Sir Captain Tom Moore thread.

IMVHO of course. If that's clear enough. (That's in my very humble opinion).
Your angry again, please stop SHOUTING in your posts. I did apologies on the Sir Tom thread which I'll do when wrong (I still think many of the posts referring to his family are vile though and shame on those who post them). Breath in with the good and breath out the bad :)

Attachments

He has small hands. Men with small hands are normally weak minded tossers. I have never been wrong on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Your angry again, please stop SHOUTING in your posts. I did apologies on the Sir Tom thread which I'll do when wrong (I still think many of the posts referring to his family are vile though and shame on those who post them). Breath in with the good and breath out the bad :)

It's you're, not your.

Can you please elucidate and advise where I was shouting? I wrote the IMVHO in caps as that is proper English. Stop nit picking and telling everyone how to behave. When you become a moderator you will be able to exert some power.

It's you're, not your.

Can you please elucidate and advise where I was shouting? I wrote the IMVHO in caps as that is proper English. Stop nit picking and telling everyone how to behave. When you become a moderator you will be able to exert some power.
This is bleeping embarrassing to read. 😂 both of you are making absolute fools of yourselves 😂 which is hilarious when it’s a thread about Piers Morgan who would fight with a plastic bag.

seriously guys ignore each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it about this thread and the constant pushing boundaries on derailing 😂

Don’t agree with what people say about Sir Tom’s family? Don’t read the thread. Don’t like Meghan? Go to her thread. Don’t like the Royal Family? Go to their thread. Love someone/people that much? Make them a thread in the race section!

Picking on people’s grammar/use of words etc? Make sure your own house is in order first.

It’s a shame we’re not allowed to flounce or I’d be telling you all I’m making like an airport and departing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.