Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Piers commented on the proposed European Super League yet? Given he’s usually so vocal about Arsenal and effectively hounded Arsene Wenger in the same way he did Meghan because he’s thought he should resign?

Reactions: 4
Has Piers commented on the proposed European Super League yet? Given he’s usually so vocal about Arsenal and effectively hounded Arsene Wenger in the same way he did Meghan because he’s thought he should resign?
I think he’ll be absolutely outraged (like most people) but we wouldn’t have heard the end of it on GMB.

• Haha
I don't miss his diatribes on soccer because I can't stand the game; I prefer rugby. I do however miss him from GMB, the show is now limp and tepid; dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 2
I usually agree with Piers but not on this. Cricket is their national sport and all the players are in safe bio secure bubbles. It gives the country a few hours a day where they can try and enjoy something on the TV that they love instead of thinking of bad things all the time that plays on their mental health. It's why it was good Football over here came back so soon last summer for us to enjoy something again.

Haven't missed the daily clips of him interviewing Ronaldo, at one point I'm sure he was convinced they were besties :rolleyes:

I don't miss his diatribes on soccer because I can't stand the game; I prefer rugby. I do however miss him from GMB, the show is now limp and tepid; dull as dishwater.

Hopefully the rumours of Richard Madeley taking over will prove to be true.

Reactions: 1
Haven't missed the daily clips of him interviewing Ronaldo, at one point I'm sure he was convinced they were besties :rolleyes:
He had a meltdown last year when another player won some award over Ronaldo. I’ve got a feeling Virgil Van Dijk, presumably because Piers hasn’t interviewed him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully the rumours of Richard Madeley taking over will prove to be true.
Madeley can be a good interviewer, seems to have gone a bit WOKE but hopefully he'll snap out of that when he gets back into regular work, lockdown and unemployment affects people in various ways ;)

Piers is in sensible mode at present talking about Tony Hopkins Oscar win (well deserved IMO, fantastic film), the rather mediocre last episode of Line of Duty and Caitlyn Jenner's views on trans women being banned from women's sporting events; all rather sensible posts.

He's done another Woogie column on Meghan in the Mail. Move on, Piers! She ain't coming back to you!

• Haha
He's done another Woogie column on Meghan in the Mail. Move on, Piers! She ain't coming back to you!
He ranted about some book being published in her name about parent bonding well sorry I think Morgan has a point. She herself has no bonding experience with her parents, certainly her father and Archie is not yet two for crying out loud...the time to publish a book like this is maybe when the child is well into their teens not when a toddler, when you've had time to bond and your relationship with the child has grown. Yet another coincidence where Kate and William have been in the media with their children, celebrating birthdays and days out etc and Meghan announces this work of fiction; she is incredibly jealous of the relationship they have with their children she has to do better LOL sad for her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He ranted about some book being published in her name about parent bonding well sorry I think Morgan has a point. She herself has no bonding experience with her parents, certainly her father and Archie is not yet two for crying out loud...the time to publish a book like this is maybe when the child is well into their teens not when a toddler, when you've had time to bond and your relationship with the child has grown. Yet another coincidence where Kate and William have been in the media with their children, celebrating birthdays and days out etc and Meghan announces this work of fiction; she is incredibly jealous of the relationship they have with their children she has to do better LOL sad for her really.
Do you actually think she's decided to publish a book on a whim because Kate was seen shopping with her kids last week? 😂 Why would she be jealous when she has her own lovely son and another on the way? Piers clutching at straws yet again to re-fuel the hate train.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you actually think she's decided to publish a book on a whim because Kate was seen shopping with her kids last week? 😂 Why would she be jealous when she has her own lovely son and another on the way? Piers clutching at straws yet again to re-fuel the hate train.

Morgan is unhinged IMVHO. & she is very close to her Mother. Don't blame her for disowning her disgrace of a Father.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He's 100% right about Meghan and her self serving load of tosh of a book. She left a trail of destruction with her own family and Harry and then writes a book about family bonding!! Can't make it up. Piers can keep up the good work as far as I'm concerned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is. She's new to parenting, can't seem to keep a nanny which is not a good sign whereas William and Kate have been parents much long and they look to be a happy family much loved by the British people while she hides away with hubby and Archie in self made exile; not a good way of living for Archie, very sad really.

Just seen that Alistair Campbell is joining GMB, only temporary unfortunately, but would love to see it made permanent. Unlike Morgan he’s an advocate for mental health and would do a much better job of interviewing MPs on the show. Also I think Campbells appointment would piss off Morgan 😂 cos in his narc mind he’s irreplaceable. Campbell didnt put up with Morgan’s crap in interviews and I’m sure despises him over his attitude to mental health, as Campbell has spoken openly about his struggles with it. It seems like GMB are testing out a number of guest presenters to see who fits.

• Heart
I think she is. She's new to parenting, can't seem to keep a nanny which is not a good sign whereas William and Kate have been parents much long and they look to be a happy family much loved by the British people while she hides away with hubby and Archie in self made exile; not a good way of living for Archie, very sad really.
How naive do you have to be to think a book can come together that quickly? 🤦‍♀️

I'm wary of derailing but there are some lovely pictures of Meghan looking extremely content and proud holding a very cute Archie on the rave thread if you're concerned about his wellbeing in 'self made exile' aka sunny California;)

Just seen that Alistair Campbell is joining GMB, only temporary unfortunately, but would love to see it made permanent. Unlike Morgan he’s an advocate for mental health and would do a much better job of interviewing MPs on the show. Also I think Campbells appointment would piss off Morgan 😂 cos in his narc mind he’s irreplaceable. Campbell didnt put up with Morgan’s crap in interviews and I’m sure despises him over his attitude to mental health, as Campbell has spoken openly about his struggles with it. It seems like GMB are testing out a number of guest presenters to see who fits.

Morgan is anti mental health? You never watched him then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.