Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Prince phillip has just passed away, wouldn't shock me if piers starts chortling nonsense that megan and Harry documentary contributed stress into Phillip declining health!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Now Prince phillip has just passed away, wouldn't shock me if piers starts chortling nonsense that megan and Harry documentary contributed stress into Phillip declining health!
I was about to say bring on the blame 😄 Because of course it would have been that which killed him, not the fact he was 99 years old and had a heart condition. Piers must be rubbing his hands together.

I remeber Piers upsetting the pro gun Americans witb his views, but that's all I remember from his USA career.

Reactions: 4
I bet he’s having a wank just thinking of all the abuse he can hurl her way in the coming hours and days.

• Haha
I can almost GUARANTEE you that some of the first words out of his mouth about it will start with "I met Prince Phillip numerous times, had coffee with him, gave him a back rub, sometimes when we were drunk, a little more...."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can almost GUARANTEE you that some of the first words out of his mouth about it will start with "I meet Prince Phillip numerous times, had coffee with him, gave him a back rub, sometimes when we were drunk, a little more...."

Him and that plank Wootton seem to be in joint race to be awarded a knighthood. 'What an incredible man, RIP Sir' etc. etc.

Reactions: 6
Him and that plank Wootton seem to be in joint race to be awarded a knighthood. 'What an incredible man, RIP Sir' etc. etc.
I bet the Queen would rather abdicate that knight that pair. There's a good anecdote in today's Guardian, apparently Phil hated 'Murdoch rag' The Times, of he hated The Times god knows what he thought of The Sun and News of the World.

• Haha
Who are you to say they were 'false allegations'? Roxanne was a very public example of how 'lived experience ' transfers to 'my truth' and can be totally wrong. It was only because it was caught on camera for all to witness that people saw it was false. If there were no camera's would you be so sure people would not have believed her? As far as Roxanne was concerned, at that moment in time it was the truth and she was very convincing.

It may not be common but who is to say someone like Meghan Markle isn't doing exactly the same thing? She's taken something that happened within the RF and it's got totally scrambled in her head. Piers Morgan was asking for clarification and further evidence. That cannot be wrong.

To take someone at total face value on something so serious is irresponsible. People lie and people perceive things wrong.
I think this ALL THE TIME!
I can have conversations with people and hours later it’s a little jumbled up or they repeat something that hasn’t actually been said.
im a manager in my job and the amount of times there’s been incidents and I’ve watched cctv back and recollections have been wrong, not done purposely, but because some people run on emotions and what they take away from a situation it becomes their truth. Doesn’t mean they’re purposely lying or trying to manipulate for their benefit, just means this is what they took away from what happened at the time.

Apparently the Royal who messaged their support to him was the Duchess of York! You know, the one who has been divorced from Prince Andrew so hasnt been a Royal for about 20 years-the one who gave her own interview to Oprah and said almost the same things about the Royals.

• Haha
Apparently the Royal who messaged their support to him was the Duchess of York! You know, the one who has been divorced from Prince Andrew so hasnt been a Royal for about 20 years-the one who gave her own interview to Oprah and said almost the same things about the Royals.
OMG....real people that see morgan for the sychophantic bullying loud mouth he is and I laughed so hard when he said it was fergie....yeah that makes morgans royal support concrete hahahaha hello all...xxx

no one likes him :ROFLMAO:
apart from sun fans I think he is globally despised.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
OMG....real people that see morgan for the sychophantic bullying loud mouth he is and I laughed so hard when he said it was fergie....yeah that makes morgans royal support concrete hahahaha hello all...xxx

Given the plummeting figures for GMB I'd say you got that one wrong LOL

Reactions: 2

I wouldn't ever read the sun (or judge people who do for that matter) and i didn't really know who he was til he was on GMB and I quite like him. He's a dick sometimes, I don't always agree with him, I'm far far more left wing than him but he made that programme bearable,whether I agreed with what he was saying or not! I know plenty of people who feel the same, all different types of people from different walks of life, different socio economic groups, different races, ages etc and I don't think many of them read the sun either.

Reactions: 2

Prince Phillip DESPISED Fergie so it's certainly not a glowing endorsement.

Prince Phillip DESPISED Fergie so it's certainly not a glowing endorsement.
So what? I doubt she's the only member of the family to appreciate his comments on the actions of Meghan and Harry Markle and she's on the fringe enough to unofficially comment and get away with it.

Arguments stop here. Report any users posting after this, all users have an ignore option. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Trafficked young girls*. I think its absolutely incomprehensible that you choose to die on the hill that Andrew was just having an innocent cheeky little shag with a teenage prostitute yet the people who question the motives of CSTM's family are the ones who should feel shame.
I'll add complicity to corrupt a young persons morals then shall I ? LOL How do you know he knew, as far as he was concerned I'd guess he assumed they were 'working girls'. Very bad judgement from him.

Now you and bubbly go bait someone else please; I'm reporting further bait posts aimed at me as of now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.