Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

About 3:30 into the vlog, showing her true colours of how she has no remorse or morels about money that isn’t hers
She worked in retail herself and would know it's a stewards enquiry if your tills short ...disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She worked in retail herself and would know it's a stewards enquiry if your tills short ...disgusting.
Karma comes back to bite you in the ass. She could have just cost someone £10 out their wages which could have been the difference between them eating that week or not . The fact she was laughing thinking it was hilarious . Shows what she is like .

• Heart
Reactions: 3

About 3:30 into the vlog, showing her true colours of how she has no remorse or morels about money that isn’t hers
Omg the cheek of her she would cut corners to save a few pennies and after working in retail she would understand that lady would have to account for why her till is £10 down yet she expects viewers to part with there hard earned cash 🙄 no morals

Karma comes back to bite you in the ass. She could have just cost someone £10 out their wages which could have been the difference between them eating that week or not . The fact she was laughing thinking it was hilarious . Shows what she is like .
Maybe someone like herself ,on very little money with a couple of kids to feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Surely the till won't have been £10 down as the lady didn't scan the items? Not that she scanned them then charged her less 🤔

Reactions: 2
Surely the till won't have been £10 down as the lady didn't scan the items? Not that she scanned them then charged her less 🤔
The store will be out of pocket it’s theft at the end of the day.

Have the press picked up on it?
4AE01ADC-68AE-43B0-9C44-D299FCBA30AF.jpeg

• Heart
Reaching a bit with the Next story. As if that hasn't happened to many of us over time and we've all been delighted with our luck, come on now. 😂

Reactions: 9
Reaching a bit with the Next story. As if that hasn't happened to many of us over time and we've all been delighted with our luck, come on now. 😂
Let's hope the CEO of Next can feed their children with the company being £10 down 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gives a peek into her character i'm sure she's nearly 8.5 grand delighted .

• Haha
Maybe you get multiple consultations?
I thought she said it was £200 for her first consultation ? maybe as she's now going ahead she'll get a follow up appointment with the whole costs worked out .

I thought she said it was £200 for her first consultation ? maybe as she's now going ahead she'll get a follow up appointment with the whole costs worked out .
Yes she did and how would u know a price otherwise seems fishy

Is it tomorrow the 3rd vid is scheduled, maybe she'll edit something in about the lipo and the costs.

• Sick
How do you know she’s deleting videos? I don’t know what’s going on but I do know one thing..... fee fee is Neil

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.