Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chill.....its only neil signed up, nothing to see here...

literally nothing as he's been deleted and the above comment now makes no sense!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok after some confusion i have found the thread again 😂😂

its just a shame how jess has gone my eyes have been fully opened to how she is like and honestly cant believe shes like this

How on earth can she think that by not physically asking people to donate she isn’t actually asking them? Jess, you’ve not set up a GFM for it to sit there empty for gods sake! Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
of course she will ask for more!
surely you find out exactly how much the total of everything will be before you go begging for handouts!!
Yeah I was really shocked to find that’s why quotes weren’t up. Additional cost I will cover could mean paying/ talking about.

Maybe she hasn’t had consultation yet?

Bloody hell I knew it , I posted last night as it's going so well she might up the amount :cautious: she'll be looking for a tummy tuck next :rolleyes:
I thought it might be the last begging vid but apparently not.

Every time I click on that vid to view comments all I see is her crying 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Yes it's the same when I click it , she's just shy of £1000 to go .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
All we’re going to get is tears for the next month.

And I can’t not watch 🙈

She's bound to reach target by the time her next vids up , I wonder will she film a bit now about getting the lipo done.

Reactions: 2
Yeah there’s no way she’ll pay for that so needs must... into a begging video 😂

• Haha

About 3:30 into the vlog, showing her true colours of how she has no remorse or morels about money that isn’t hers

• Wow
also in a snacks and chats somone asked her and ellie do u feel guilty for being a stay at home mum they both said no cuz there not out spending the money freely the partners make how they dont go out for coffee all the time etc
she never even said in that video how neils money is his and hers is hers surly if thats the case you would say somthing like no i dont feel guilty because he keeps his money and i have my own little spending money or whatever i just cant get my head around the whole his money is his when your married its ''ours''

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.