Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a feeling she's going to let it run maybe she'll advertise the consultant on her channel and get it for half price ,put the rest towards their mortgage .

Reactions: 2
I've a feeling she's going to let it run maybe she'll advertise the consultant on her channel and get it for half price ,put the rest towards their mortgage .
I think a false quote is Illegal and she said she’d put it up soon and I don’t know if her platform’s big enough. She’s never worked with brands

Reactions: 3
I think a false quote is Illegal and she said she’d put it up soon and I don’t know if her platform’s big enough. She’s never worked with brands
She’s got a lot of people in the same position that have reached out to her in the comments I’m sure there’s money to be made if they all followed Jess in consulting this mysterious surgeon after Jess reveals her new DD ‘s ,they could be in a better position to attain credit or have money in the bank it could bring a lot of business the consultants way?

She’s got a lot of people in the same position that have reached out to her in the comments I’m sure there’s money to be made if they all followed Jess in consulting this mysterious surgeon after Jess reveals her new DD ‘s ,they could be in a better position to attain credit or have money in the bank it could bring a lot of business the consultants way?
Hopefully not a subsidised procedure. If they buy the bungalow soon think they’ll be a big backlash

Hopefully not a subsidised procedure. If they buy the bungalow soon think they’ll be a big backlash
they have made it quite clear Neil doesn’t earn much so I doubt any bank would offer them a very big mortgage at all, even if they walked in with a good deposit they still need to show affordability.
she has been desperate for a boob reduction but hardly saved over the past few years.
She mentioned wanting to buy the bungalow but again has done nothing towards saving a deposit.
she’s just all bloody talk and just needs to get a job at the end of the day. I know there are millions of people who struggle financially (especially now) but she does nothing to help change things. I dont understand how they NEVER have money?

Reactions: 6
I agree. You can’t have a go fund me for the roof leaking or damp or the boiler breaks or any other household emergency.

I see the girl that was on the news has reached 10k for her surgery and decided to donate the excess to people struggling with the same issue ,Jess seems to have stalled again maybe if she had of done a media campaign she could've reached her target and more by now.

I wonder has Jess had the surgery already another old vid uploaded tonight ,it's strange she hasn't appeared to at least acknowledge the generosity of her subs and the GFM.

Reactions: 4
I wonder has Jess had the surgery already another old vid uploaded tonight ,it's strange she hasn't appeared to at least acknowledge the generosity of her subs and the GFM.
Doubt it, she probably is just cooling off with the videos because of the flack on here , but think she should say thankyou to people who have donated , it’s very rude of her

Yes she should pop on to acknowledge peoples generosity her low profile made me think she may already have had it there's no need for her to wait now she has the funds .

I've somewhat defended her on this thread, but I agree that it's extremely rude that she hasn't made any effort to thank people. Even a 30 second video would be better than silence.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite ignorant she hasn’t acknowledged it tbh, I find her quite calculated after all this , and I used to like watching her videos

Reactions: 7
Where has she gone ? Its so werid to me to just up and leave no aknowlodgement nothing

So she’s been seeing Ellie.
9031D6BD-5016-461A-87F1-BED12570F0B3.jpeg
I know this is from around Christmas but household mixing wasn’t allowed then...was it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it depends what tier you were in before Christmas... they were Tier 2 initially and went to Tier 4 on Boxing Day

I think it depends what tier you were in before Christmas... they were Tier 2 initially and went to Tier 4 on Boxing Day
We don't have tiers where I live we're only allowed one bubble and no indoor mixing .

No indoor mixing
085F1F54-8031-4376-82D5-7ABA78425606.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.