Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly, I don’t see why she wouldn’t share it. It’s disgusting that she’s raised that amount of money and won’t show where the money is going.
I find her and Neil’s relationship so strange, like when she used to go food shopping for just her and P and then get Neil some frozen crap but say he’d pay her back. Or she’d get his family Christmas/birthday tat and he’d give her the money. She never seemed to cook for him either, I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a healthy, yummy looking meal cooked in that house. Rice and bloody broccoli all the time 🥴
That's why I think she's claiming benefits as a single parent if Neil is the breadwinner why would she have to do that ? How does she pay for her hauls and the kids clothes etc if Neil holds the purse but pays her for his food ....it doesn't add up .

Reactions: 5
That's why I think she's claiming benefits as a single parent if Neil is the breadwinner why would she have to do that ? How does she pay for her hauls and the kids clothes etc if Neil holds the purse but pays her for his food ....it doesn't add up .
I don’t think it’s possible, it goes on your household income and unless they’re lying about living together when they’re both on the electoral role, registered at that address.

Reactions: 3
This 👏👏👏

The comments about her slagging off the nhs, how dare she. And the whining.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m intrigued about what she might say back (unless she deletes it obviously). You definitely can’t argue with that haha - she’s been put in her place

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s possible, it goes on your household income and unless they’re lying about living together when they’re both on the electoral role, registered at that address.
Whose to say they are ? Neil could be down as living at his mums if they were registered as a couple she would have no bother with being accepted for credit as you say it’s based on household income. I think the reason she can’t get credit is because she’s claiming benefits.

• Haha
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m intrigued about what she might say back (unless she deletes it obviously). You definitely can’t argue with that haha - she’s been put in her place
💯 deleted. If it’s one of us I am so proud.
Whose to say they are ? Neil could be down as living at his mums if they were registered as a couple she would have no bother with being accepted for credit as you say it’s based on household income. I think the reason she can’t get credit is because she’s claiming benefits.
Yeah they could get benefits anyway depending on Neil’s earnings. She could be claiming unemployment topped up by a couple of hundred pounds each month for each child.

I think we all go and put rainbows and clap for nhs.

I see Claire Witt contributed I thought she didn't like Claire ? maybe she'll return the donation .

I see Claire Witt contributed I thought she didn't like Claire ? maybe she'll return the donation .
how much did Claire donate ? She never actually said she didnt like Claire it was all very cryptic. People read between the lines that the comments she made were about Claire . As the shoe fit .

how much did Claire donate ?
25 maybe someone should tell Claire about why we have a problem with this.

Jess is going to put up a post about costs after a further consultation so she isn’t fully aware of them and she’s asking for money.

how much did Claire donate ? She never actually said she didnt like Claire it was all very cryptic. People read between the lines that the comments she made were about Claire . As the shoe fit .
I'm sure they'll be more influencers will start sharing her story now it gives them something to post .

25 maybe someone should tell Claire about why we have a problem with this.

Jess is going to put up a post about costs after a further consultation so she isn’t fully aware of them and she’s asking for money.
Maybe she'll up the amount saying as she's done so well ? is she going to attach the actual consultants fee receipt or just a normal post?

Nothing better to do in this lockdown ,keeps us entertained while hopefully letting people read what certain influencers are really about ...no harm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.