Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No third vid is this her curtain call ,take the money and run 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This was on the news maybe it’s going to be a “thing “ ... no sign of vid no 3

Reactions: 1
I think she may have to upload part 3 to take her over the last hurdle it's gone static again

Reactions: 1
The only problem I have is with the go fund me. she wanted a reduction for 10 years so why has she never saved money for it. A few pounds a week would soon add up.
She wants it for free through other people's hard earned cash

Omg dont 🤦‍♀️ i think could be though
"Mrs Michaud said she had been left with no other choice but to try to raise the money privately."
Umm how about getting a job and paying for it yourself.... especially when this is something she brought upon herself. She should've done more research or chose to have a more manageable breast size but chose to go for huge melons then complains about "physical and mental" pain... FOH. There are people with breast cancer who struggle to get the surgery, so why should she be given a free pass. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She wants it for free through other people's hard earned cash

"Mrs Michaud said she had been left with no other choice but to try to raise the money privately."
Umm how about getting a job and paying for it yourself.... especially when this is something she brought upon herself. She should've done more research or chose to have a more manageable breast size but chose to go for huge melons then complains about "physical and mental" pain... FOH. There are people with breast cancer who struggle to get the surgery, so why should she be given a free pass. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
What do you mean chose to have huge melons ? did this woman have an enhancement ,then wants people to pay for a reduction:oops:

What do you mean chose to have huge melons ? did this woman have an enhancement ,then wants people to pay for a reduction:oops:
I think so (but even if she didn't get a boob job she still should find a job or her own savings instead of begging people... this goes for both the Jess girl and the one in the article) because she attempted to get one covered by the NHS stating it's causing her both physical and mental pain but rejected it and said reduction services are offered for comprised individuals such as those with breast cancer. This woman turned to NHS for help, they denied and now she's seeking money from the public.

I think so
I just went back and read the article and I don't think she did have a boob job. I initially assumed she did because it seemed like something that was a "sudden problem" that she needed "immediate" help with. If she has been struggling this for years... then I don't understand why she didn't start a savings account years ago and slowly pitch in a small amount every month. $8k is an easily attainable goal.

Here is what I dislike about this- she said she considered going to Poland for 3,000. She should be putting that 3k towards it and ask for help with the other 7. At least make some effort to pay for what you can, after all, you are expecting others to take you seriously enough to put their hand in their pocket.

Last edited:
She hasn't far to go to target so it looks like she's keeping it up there for the full amount .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She hasn't far to go to target so it looks like she's keeping it up there for the full amount .
And this is why I’m so disappointed in her and why she doesn’t have a leg to stand on with any of this!

And this is why I’m so disappointed in her and why she doesn’t have a leg to stand on with any of this!
I wonder will she increase it to include the lipo ? she said the £200 was for her first 45min consultant appointment and they told her it was £8,300 so it'll be interesting to see if that's the reason she's holding back on the 3rd vid maybe editing more in about other things she needs done after the surgery.

• Heart
Just came across this thread and I have watched Jess for years on and off as i found her quite down to earth and somewhat relatable and it was nice to see someone on youtube because they enjoyed it rather than to earn money and have a big following.

what hasn’t always sat right with me is the way she has always treated P. Even as a young baby I was shocked at the way she would just emotionally neglect her own daughter (yes neglect is a big word but this is exactly what was going on) you could see how unhappy and misunderstood P was. From my experience (public role with families and children)P is showing a lot of signs of having autism/Aspergers.I feel Jess has parented F better but then she does film a lot less 🤷🏼‍♀️ She leaves F in the other room on her own whilst she films long video segments, sometimes you can hear F crying or see her sat in her bouncer with no straps. Often left on the side unattended her bumbo seat. P comes across quite scared towards her parents at times in the past although seems happier recently. I think Neal puts on a persona for the camera and behind it I don’t think he is a nice person. There are a catalog of concerns and it doesn’t surprise me she is now doing the go fund me as she is so stingy on money which is good and bad i suppose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought you meant the GFM 😂 I thought she had another generous donation ,she'll have to put vid 3 up to get her over the line it's stalled again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'll be well over her target by then ,so much for her not thinking she'd get a penny :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.