Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I just don’t thinks she’s as much of an oversharer as other you tubers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she largely had a second because she didn’t want P to be an only child but there’s not much wrong with that, she must have wanted a second aswell or I doubt she’d have one.
she clearly loves P, I just don’t think she’s into the mushy lovey dovey stuff
yeah its just so obvious how not excited she is just hope this does not lead her to have problems down the road with regret or PND OR anything like that

yeah you two are right i just think i am reading too much in to lol and pregnancy is not always the most fun time anyway

Reactions: 1

Paradisefalls

Apologies. I think I've got you losing a family member mixed up with a comment from another poster further up who was blaming people having doctors appointments for the reason why people weren't being seen at hospital and getting treatment. I should have quoted their post so apologies again!
Ok - I must have missed that other comment. This thread is moving fast today! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

monga

VIP Member
I did NOT know this!!!!
I can’t take to elle, she seems a bit dumb, which is fine if she wasn’t so loud with her dumbness.... just keep that level of idiot to yourself.
I'm a loud dumbass (on here anyway) :( ..You miss judge Ellie she's the friend that's always got your back! I can see past her idiocracy ,and so does Jess which makes them a perfect match ......Yes she's moved out a few weeks ago now Kyle is still in the family home...

ses3711

VIP Member
I think the ones deleted were in the community post but I think she stopped when it was mentioned on here

monga

VIP Member
I wonder why I can't see any comments at all or anything in the description box? All I'm getting is a thing underneath saying it's age restricted. I can still watch the video but I completely missed the GoFundMe thing because there is nothing there to see under the video 🤔 Any ideas please, anyone?
I can only see it on my LT not on my phone

She’s got nearly a grand now https://gofund.me/c52694a2

Last edited:

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
did anyone see ellies comment to some one on her post about going for a walk ? jess put a post about going for a walk a few people commented to see if jess was ok and ellie left quite a snarky remark and telling people to respect jess privacy when people were just worried with this virus going around :\

so happy her little girl is here safely though shes beautiful

monga

VIP Member
I think she may have to upload part 3 to take her over the last hurdle it's gone static again

monga

VIP Member
She was signed off with anxiety and depression from British gas( full time ) she couldn’t cope with the work . Her dynarod weekend job can be done from home but she couldn’t work around kids and too many distractions she said , it’s admin she does not cleaning.

monga

VIP Member
her book Instagram is gone?
I used to follow her normal insta and she privatised it, she said she still has a page for selling second hand stuff ? Can’t remember the name of it.She gave a shoutout to some Irish guy on YT that does witty book reviews, she said she thinks he’s great and she spends most of her time listening to him .

User221

she hasn't got her job because she gave it up.....probably always intended to do a go fund me. she would have kept the job for extra income otherwise

stupid reason for leaving a job too..
Does she not have two jobs? A desk job and a cleaning job and it was the desk job she quit?

monga

VIP Member
Yeah so i dont get why she would be having one this week that makes no sense at all to me i dont think shes going for just a breast reduction didnt she mention some fat removal ?
Lipo after the surgery ( I think )? but it still wouldn't account for these appointments what else would they have to tell her ?

monga

VIP Member
Just watched a couple of her vlogmas videos, have to agree about Florence, my god she’s gorgeous! Such a beautiful baby, she could easily be a baby model, she looks so content as well 🥰 x
she's a cutie pie and so pleasant , always smiling.

• Heart