Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She said in the video Spire never got back to her she contacted the consultant through her own website .

Reactions: 1
I was coming here to start a rave thread on her!

I came across her channel after her backhanded dig at Claire Witt.

I think she’s the most relatable vlogger to me when my kids were younger. Yeah, she swears in front of her child but I know I did too. I didn’t have endless patience and lost my temper when mine were younger. I lose it more now they’re teenagers!

Just watched her Christmas Day vlog and I love that Phoebe didn’t have 500 presents to open. And they staggered the opening of them too which I think is good. Too many presents can be overwhelming for little ones that age who don’t fully understand Christmas

Phoebe is a wee darling and I’m really looking forward to seeing baby number 2!

I think from a video I just watched that her mum has a drink problem.

Also, she’s a cat person! My new favourite vlogger now you me and the 6 c’s has gone!
What was the dig at Claire ??

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I’ve always thought he seemed a bit off, but I just think he doesn’t want to be filmed, he seems quite content with working & having family time, guess he doesn’t want/feel comfortable being out on YouTube

thegreencow

VIP Member
I love watching Phoebe and me. Jess seems like one of the most honest youtubers. She does seem to be struggling sometimes and I feel bad for her. I don't have children myself but I think it's a learning curve. As Phoebe gets older, Jess will learn more about certain things and it will get easier.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I think she said the £200 only covered one consultation and the next appointment they would give her a date etc if she decided to go ahead with it ? but she must've already had that if she said the surgery was scheduled for June.
Yeah so i dont get why she would be having one this week that makes no sense at all to me i dont think shes going for just a breast reduction didnt she mention some fat removal ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She's a cleaner isn't she ? maybe the office is closing with the new restrictions so they won't need her anymore if they're all WFH.
it was her office desk job she lost she said she doesnt wanna share why online just that somthing happened made her uncomfortable and she could not cope with it so decided to leave but then said she lost it so i dont know

• Wow

User221

ellie hasn't shared it, no,and thats down to their coluded arrogance. "we won't have to lift a finger or donate a penny jess, just you watch. the gullible sheep will do it allllll for you,it happens to other instascummers so it will happen for you. sod it, just go for it"
Ellie hasn't shared it but she did donate £50, she was one of the first ones

Attachments

• Wow

ses3711

VIP Member
She use to do the same to her mum making it out that she couldnt be trusted with P when she was a baby, theres a vlog in her early days where she wished her mum stayed with her stepfather cause her mum would be better of financially

Her mum has COPD too
Yeah I thought i remember Jess saying that’s what she had.

monga

VIP Member
it was her office desk job she lost she said she doesnt wanna share why online just that somthing happened made her uncomfortable and she could not cope with it so decided to leave but then said she lost it so i dont know
Maybe some sort of harassment ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
You mean her and Ellie ? I thought it was vlogmus you were talking about .I'd say it's the bigger ones that use their kids for engagement.
Aha ive watched all vlogmas so was watching old content yeah there both quite real compared to the others

I wonder why I can't see any comments at all or anything in the description box? All I'm getting is a thing underneath saying it's age restricted. I can still watch the video but I completely missed the GoFundMe thing because there is nothing there to see under the video 🤔 Any ideas please, anyone?

thegreencow

VIP Member
I know her husband works long hours and she doesn't get on with her Mother or Mother in law but I hope she has a friend to talk to, she does seem to be isolated. My heart literally went out to her today.
She has her friend Ellie, they done a video the other day. I don't think she has many other friends though.

M

MonkeySocks

I watched her nursery update this week and she said something had happened this week? (Might have been last week) that she was obviously annoyed/upset about? Anyone know what it was? I think it was on her Instagram.
School keep ringing her to pick P up and saying she’s not settling but one teacher tells her one thing and the other something different, which would annoy me too! x

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yeah but I think that was when everyone thought COVID would be gone after the first lockdown. We’ve all had to alter our expectations for the NHS in light of this and only seek medical treatment when urgent...
Yeah i think she thought it would just happen which is silly as jess seems someone who researchers alot about things before she does them i dont know her followers r sticking by her though