Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It does say who is able not that it is definitely happening in June
I suppose yeah she would have to make sure she has the help from neil etc but then if you had the money why not just do it or was that a ploy all along to get the money quicker if she comes out with a video explaining it would help but i dont rate radio silence when your supoorters have donated nearly 8 grand and then they just go

Pagger

Chatty Member
Are you referencing my comment about losing a family member?

if so I would kindly ask that you go and re-read what I said as I never once said it’s people like Jess that have caused people to die of cancer so please don’t misquote me.
What I actually said was she had managed to self medicate this issue for multiple years - of her own admission. So why the sudden urgency to seek medical intervention from the NHS in the middle of a pandemic?

I said I have lost family members so this cuts deep for me - that is not blaming anyone for that happening.

I personally feel it is over the top and distasteful to try to undermine and trivialise the loss of a life in defence of a non-urgent cosmetic surgery procedure.

On a separate note I hope you got the breast lump checked out and I hope you are ok.
Apologies. I think I've got you losing a family member mixed up with a comment from another poster further up who was blaming people having doctors appointments for the reason why people weren't being seen at hospital and getting treatment. I should have quoted their post so apologies again!

I’d probably have a margin more of respect if she’d even just asked for half of the amount needed?
the full (or more than) amount even though she has some savings for it just doesn’t add up to me.
Yes this is the bit I now don't agree with knowing she is saving some up herself too

monga

VIP Member
She wants it for free through other people's hard earned cash

"Mrs Michaud said she had been left with no other choice but to try to raise the money privately."
Umm how about getting a job and paying for it yourself.... especially when this is something she brought upon herself. She should've done more research or chose to have a more manageable breast size but chose to go for huge melons then complains about "physical and mental" pain... FOH. There are people with breast cancer who struggle to get the surgery, so why should she be given a free pass. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
What do you mean chose to have huge melons ? did this woman have an enhancement ,then wants people to pay for a reduction:oops:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
In one of her blog as videos she said that Neil was getting one of his tattoos removed. That isn’t a cheap thing to do and is a vanity thing. Why didn’t he put that money towards Jess and her boob reduction. If I was I the position tha t she is in my husband would give anything to help me live a pain free life.
Wow see thats pissed me off more and comes across as really beggy like so ur happy for him to do that and then u thought oh i know il cry to my followers for sympathey it feels even more planned knowing that tbh

Flogger

I really really like her, she seems so lovely and down to earth unlike so many bloggers. However, I’m not a fan of her other half 😂 been catching up with some vlogs and I don’t like the way he speaks to her!! Maybe it’s just me though
I agree but I think it's abit of a two way street. They seem quite cold with each other.
He seems good with phoebe though.