Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobinsky

I normally do. Elle was just extra dense this time around 🙂 still really like Jess but she needs to look into the changes happening to YouTuber in January.
Bit off topic but can you explain what the changes entail? I tried to look into it and from what I gathered it was just that any content that's deemed to be made for kids (like the God awful Ryan's Toys) will no longer receive ad revenue. But feel I must be missing out on some further regs that have an effect on mum youtubers?

Reactions: 1

ses3711

VIP Member
I wonder whether target will be lowered and if so to what.

I saw a comment saying they were never going to be part of Tattle, but why do people think it’s bad I don’t get it?

monga

VIP Member
How many consultations do u need shes supposdley had 3-4 now right ?
I think she said the £200 only covered one consultation and the next appointment they would give her a date etc if she decided to go ahead with it ? but she must've already had that if she said the surgery was scheduled for June.

reader87123

VIP Member
I'm not raving about her, I'm criticising the NHS because they're poorly funded and things like this SHOULD be funded if the criteria is met.

monga

VIP Member
The links are gone! We should all guess what we think the total will be. I looked at two stories on DM and one girl couldn’t get out of bed for a month as she was in agony! She got refused on the NHS.
The need is so massive I think it would cripple the NHS if they started accepting people so I think they only do it in very very rare circumstances.
The GFM link ? I can still see it

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched her nursery update this week and she said something had happened this week? (Might have been last week) that she was obviously annoyed/upset about? Anyone know what it was? I think it was on her Instagram.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
But if he can afford the private rent of their current home he wouldn’t have needed a council flat surely?
Anyway, none of my business!
I think it’s because had Ellie stayed she couldn’t afford rent, I’m assuming she gets a subsidised rent from the council, I guess it makes sense for one of them to stay

Villanelle

That’s sad for her, it’s clear how much she loves her mum from how much she does mention her. I remember about the smoking now you mention it

Thatirishone

Watching her insta stories today and she is really struggling P seems to be getting worse I definitely think she is on the spectrum. I actually feel really sorry for Jess she is having a hard time lately

ses3711

VIP Member
I’m not sure if they do. Probably have the same target audience. I only found Jess after yt recommended her videos after I’d watched forever evans.
Asher mentioned her in the Sainsburys toy sale vid she so she must follow her.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I don’t really see the issue with Ellie’s response, Jess did say she’d probably take some time off social media
Ellie just seemed to be idk protecting Jess? Whilst she’s away, they have a pretty solid friendship I guess she’s just protective of her privacy (but I think they were also just wondering after her, she’d been pretty active until a day or two ago)

agree it’s nice to see they’re all safe
Yeah i expected her not to annouce it for a few weeks as i know she said she wanted to keep it just for them which i totally understand