Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatirishone

theres learning as you go and then there's calling your three year old child a gong on a vlog!!!!
Wow there it is on page one I saw what no one else did she was always a skange. I always remember that video where she called P a gong and then got very defensive about it, saying it was just one of those words that her and Neil use!

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I read a reply to one of her comments on last weeks video (I think it was last week, possibly the week before) saying that she has another consultation this coming week so I imagine, if shes going to update it will be the next video. Maybe, who really knows 🤷‍♀️
How many consultations do u need shes supposdley had 3-4 now right ?

monga

VIP Member
Karma comes back to bite you in the ass. She could have just cost someone £10 out their wages which could have been the difference between them eating that week or not . The fact she was laughing thinking it was hilarious . Shows what she is like .
Maybe someone like herself ,on very little money with a couple of kids to feed.

• Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
Yeah 😁 Dont you think they seem to have much more money as I’m guessing the men are on similar salaries. Max honestly comes across so well.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do we know anything about her mum?
the mum seems to rely on her a lot and let her down alot,
it doesn’t seem to be the best relationship.
I think she’s mentioned in the past she has let her down a lot and she knows that she can’t depend on her for much.
I get the sense she’s frustrated by her even if she loves her, I know I watched one upload when she was very upset because her mum hadn’t turned up or something.

monga

VIP Member
This was on the news maybe it’s going to be a “thing “ ... no sign of vid no 3

monga

VIP Member
The latest post from Jess the baby is the image of P and a great sleeper ,she seems to be coping well then !

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Yes it's sad for the kids it's something she didn't want ! coming from that same backround, but it must have been in the offing for a while ,you just don't walk into a council flat..So I'm sure she'll be missing her we buddy at this hard time ..
That's so sad for them, especially that the kids have been uprooted....while he stays in the home. Hmmm.....😒😒😒